bondage [Theme]

Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
Your screams are still not enough!
№ 447779   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2022 / 16:15
- Hmm... Consider that I'm interested in you. You can come with us if you want.
№ 447174   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:51
You didn't give up on anyone. You are just a number. Tool. A pawn in someone else's game. You are being manipulated. Follow. Use. And when you are no longer needed, you will be left to die. And here's what I propose: Alone you can make a fight, but together we can start a war.
№ 440773   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 10:06
When there is no strength to resist temptation, we become victims of our own vices.
№ 424352   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 27-07-2021 / 19:11
I'm not afraid of your curses! There is no worse curse than living unfree!
№ 410456   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2020 / 03:33
The world is so arranged that we live at the limit of our capabilities - we expend our strength to survive in it.
№ 404256   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 04:09
Bondage creates a pancake for us, great difficulties, limits us to the framework of being in it.
Quote Explanation: captivity
№ 404173   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 06:00
- Kuby, your strength is too big. I can't let you go free.
No matter what words they say...
- When you use your power, it only generates anger. Rest inside me.
- All these people...
- Don't worry. You may keep at Bay the whole world, but I'll keep you in.
- Always say the same thing... And now he is? This jerk? How can this shinobi... Surely he too...
- "You know, kyubi, I'll ever understand your hatred.
№ 396890   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 10:27
I'm not a hero. I'm just a convict with a hammer.
Quote Explanation: A mockery of the poppy.
№ 395624   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:43
Your walls protect you or keep in captivity?
Quote Explanation: An appeal to the Waist.
№ 395620   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:43
Demasia not built on dreams and lies. High ideals, a brighter future - all this was not for us. We chose freedom, dignity... all our lives! But enough of that! The hour is upon us! Mages of Demacia, it's time to fight back!
№ 395608   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:41
- How do you understand freedom, Holmes.
- Freedom - when you take off the yoke of bondage, to wear the shackles of necessity, Watson.
№ 390350   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:27
The temptations of freedom are especially visible through the grille.
№ 390348   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:27