free will [Theme]

Prophetic Vila no longer helps him. The invincibility it gave is no longer there. But does this mean that he himself no longer owes her anything and is free to live as he wants? This is what seemed most important to him now.
№ 463008   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
Each of us initially contains light and darkness in equal proportions. These are the basic default settings. Only our will determines in which direction the scales will tip. The options are countless.
№ 454006   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 19:48
Life is in our hands. Someone lowers them, and someone raises them up to the very stars. And only we decide what to choose.
№ 446333   Added Lady_Lesya 10-11-2022 / 19:40
And walk barefoot on the clouds.
№ 434905   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 06:45
I have free will, but not by choice. I never chose free will. I have to have free will, whether I like it or not!
№ 433073   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2021 / 19:00
A true fighter has emotional flexibility, tremendous openness, and tremendous inner freedom. In addition, he rarely considers himself a victim. A true fighter understands that he must use everything that pain has taught him for the benefit of others.
№ 430981   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 20:24
A loser is a decision, not a destiny.
№ 430928   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 13:39
Deism is the result of the struggle of the secular worldview for freedom of conscience.
№ 430899   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2021 / 20:00
Tell me, how will I give them absolute freedom if their corral is their head? Only the heads are cut off and remain. After all, they need everything else's: a stick, brains, a carrot - there is no one's own. Have you seen what happens in the field with the rams who have lived in the cart all their lives? They wither there from the longing of green - they are interested in the field only in such a way, hypothetically - so that there was somewhere to aspire.
№ 421166   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 01:09
He may have spent the last eight years on the run, but at least he was free.
№ 418530   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 08:39
Question: People of their own free will and their actions can make it so that events that should happen did not happen, and Vice versa?
Answer: He can do it, if this seeming deviation is included in the life he has chosen. Then, he can to do good, as it should be, and since this is the only meaning of life, he can prevent evil, especially that which could facilitate even greater evil.
Quote Explanation: N 860
№ 397440   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:42
Question: is There fate, inevitability in the events of life in the sense that usually attach to that word, that is, whether all events are predetermined and that in this case, is freedom of will?
Answer: Fate is only in the choice of what did the spirit incarnated in a particular body, because it needs to be depending on that of your choice to withstand certain tests. They chose the test, he creates for himself a kind of new destiny, which is a consequence of the position in which it is located; I'm talking about the physical test for that which concerns the moral trials and temptations, the spirit of preserving the freedom of his will towards good or evil, are always free to give in to temptation or to resist. Any good spirit, seeing that he's getting weaker, can come to his aid, but cannot influence him to subdue his will itself. Evil, that is, inferior spirit, showing him in every way and in front of him, exaggerating physical danger, can bring him out of balance and intimidate; but the will of the embodied spirit is still free from any bondage.
Quote Explanation: Eight hundred fifty one
№ 397433   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:41
Wait! This is wrong! And we all know it. The General makes a mistake and needs to answer for it. The clones should not have to die like this! We are faithful soldiers. We follow orders, we're not a bunch of mindless droids! We are fighters. We have to make decisions, especially if the orders - wrong!
Quote Explanation: Fiuza and Jesse want to execute for disobeying orders.
№ 396030   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:45
I can't blindly follow orders when you know that they are absurd. Especially if at stake are the lives.
- If you believe in what you are fighting.
I believe you. Believe. But I'm not just a number. None of us - not a room!
№ 396027   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:45