free will [Theme] Page 4

You have the freedom to do what you like is knowing what makes you disgusting what you like.
№ 214149   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:31
If Alve the master ordered one thing and someone else's is different, he would come up with something else, something offensive to both.
№ 202839   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:26
Freedom of will is granted to man so he made a choice between the good deeds that brings him to God, and the evil that's barring from God.
№ 196311   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:28
He gave this the bad [people] the greatest gift in the Universe! Don't you think he gave it to us?
- What?
- Free will, my brother! Freedom of will!
№ 192087   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:41
You may think, reason gives you free will? Or forgot that crazy talk, drive cars, commit crimes and clean up the evidence - and all the time are unconscious? Or nobody told you that even those who are awake - only slaves, denying the obvious?
Make an informed choice. Decide to move your index finger. Later! The signal has already passed the elbow. Body began to act before your mind has decided to do, because the mind does not solve anything; your body ordered something different, and the homunculus in the skull, only the explanatory note sent - if not forgotten. The man in the head, arrogant subroutine, thinks himself the person taking the reciprocal relationship for a causal; he reads the note, sees, moves the finger, and considers that the second caused the first.
But he's not in control of anything. And you don't run. If there is in the nature of free will, she never condescends to people like you.
№ 186131   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:37
Free is Your will?
- You know how he said Chapaev in the famous joke: "I imagine so disgusting I can't even imagine". I have no will-power that I would perceive directly, such as the tongue or the hand. Will is an interpretation, and the Agency is interpretation is interpretation. In fact, no such thing exists.
№ 181787   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:52
Versions of the coming of untold many - and they all exist independently, although some parallel universes very similar to each other (even heaven and hell where people is mostly just tuning and debugging already familiar underlying reality). Our Agency is that we have no predetermined and final route. But any of the trains on which we ride at the moment, such a route exists. And he icily clear. Train "Moscow-Petushki" never arrive in London, there can come only to the good memory of the Venechkom.
№ 180230   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:15
I make a rule against the will of the person not to do anything for him; liberty is above everything, even life.
№ 179985   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:06
I don't want to be free in their will. For free not free, inactive and not without guilt. Freedom is only one who serves the cause, who gives to another his will and his power gives nothing without asking. Only mid-acts belongs to us, its a beginning and an end, its cause and consequence - in the hands of the Gods. Free me from my will, for every desire there is a confusion of the spirit and all service - wisdom.
№ 178940   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:27
- The modern world gives you the amazing freedom - freedom of choice. Its only drawback is that it is the world of pop culture.
- This freedom - the freedom of the sect, and it is given under strict condition: "Worship me." Modern pop culture has made their own commandments: steal, kill, commit adultery... Little to give you true freedom. With money comes freedom of choice. In seclusion - freedom from wicked temptations. The mind... the mind gives you the freedom of moral agony. As you can see, we created the world is too imperfect, if these freedoms this price.
№ 166484   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:31
Just that I don't particularly like. Mostly I hate when you pretend to ask you or give you a choice, but in reality to appeal to force to act only on their desire... no matter what was discussed!
Quote Explanation: Per. from English. R. Oblonsky
№ 157986   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:30
Why many pundits so love to deprive themselves of freedom, voluntarily submitting to the power that is revered for the higher?
№ 150316   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:17
Often one and the same person was doing good and evil. It's all because of free will, of course. It's about her.
№ 146989   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:16
God fulfills himself in order not to deprive us of free will and due to us of the glory.
№ 133664   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 13:19
And yet, in order not to lose the freedom of the will, I assume, maybe fate is only a half of all our cases, the other half, or thereabouts, it provides people.
№ 130349   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 21:29