free will [Theme] Page 2

The free will, salvation heaven.
Quote Explanation: A person has a right of choice: "Free will" (man has free will to do as one wants), "Paradise saved" (who does not live according to his will, and as God commands will be saved).
№ 347520   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2018 / 00:11
The higher you get the more you should meet... What kind of freedom if you can't choose what you eat, how to dress, what car to drive, all painted, all counted, all things considered... You must comply... And do not sleep nights, thinking how to gain enough money just to continue to correspond, not to live happily...
№ 344157   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 02:07
People living in a totalitarian state, even feels awkward in my own skin.
№ 338860   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2018 / 02:04
- As long as people retained freedom of will, the world will not.
- I killed a man, who spoke well.
Quote Explanation: Al-Mualem explained his actions, proving that they are doing in the name of peace. But he says the same thing and sacrifice of Altair, killed in the name of peace.
№ 329781   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 15:20
- What do You want, Mr. Lowe?
- The simplest things.
- More accurate?
- The right freely to leave when they want. Like a normal person.
- You can go for a walk.
- Yes? One?
- Is there any difference?
- Look, I'm not a criminal. I didn't commit a crime and are not dangerous to themselves and others. But I'm not allowed to go where I want. You awaken to the life not a thing but a person. I'm a man.
- I wonder: what would You do on the street?
I would walk, watching the town, talking with people. He'd decided to go I to the right, left or straight. I would do that allows you.
Quote Explanation: Leonard - the patient, before that, was in a state vegetable, after waking up he is not allowed to make independent free choice, not allowed to walk and to move about alone outside of supervision.
№ 322892   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2018 / 08:17
God made a choice - and as a result forced some considered a native Spanish, other - Arab, third - English, fourth - Russian, etc emphasis has not been canceled.
№ 320313   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:44
Free will does not exist.
№ 314664   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2018 / 20:09
Returnname in the gold chump
I will not burn incense,
The accuser I do not shake hands,
Do not worship a hypocrite and a charlatan.
Before the courtesan back bend I will not,
Though luxury it will cover the shame,
Don't run behind the mob at his heels
To burn incense to her vanity of the tyrant.
№ 311971   Added Viker 23-12-2017 / 10:31
We tend to believe we have free will, but can we exactly be sure?
№ 310915   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2017 / 11:04
But once you decide that people are evil all the inhabitants of Hell, as they suddenly show such mercy, and that the Heavens never dreamed of. Often we are talking about the same creature. Of course, to blame the so-called freedom of the human will. Garbage rare.
№ 301833   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2017 / 22:09
As far as I remember, the official answer of philosophy to the question of free will says that such does not exist. There is only the illusion of free will, because the causes of our behavior are so complex that we just cannot decipher them. If you have a number of dominoes that fall alternately, you can always say: it's a stone fell because that one pushed her. But if you have an infinite number of tiles, which can be traced in an infinite number of directions, you can't guess where the chain of cause and effect. That's why you think, that Domino fell because she wanted to.
№ 295729   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2017 / 02:03
It's instinct, babe... and, for that matter, I believe that the instinct's the iron skeleton under all our ideas of free will.
№ 295284   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2017 / 21:24
People have many conflicting desires, and some desires are pathological (adverse), even for those with whom they occur. Most people manage many conflicting desires and aspirations. You want to finish the job, but also inclined to stop working, so you can play with your kids. You seek to quit, but you crave your next cigarette. You are struggling to save money, but you are also tempted by the idea to buy a new computer. Where is the freedom when one of these opposing desires inexplicably triumphs over a rival?
№ 291589   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 00:27
Consider a situation in which you actually have free will. You don't need to know all the factors that determine your thoughts and actions, and you will need full control over these factors. But the paradox here is that lost the very idea of freedom - in order to affect influence? More influences? None of these random States of mind not really for you. You do not control the storm, you get lost in it. You are the storm.
№ 291588   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 00:24
The brain is a physical system, entirely dependent on the laws of nature - and in this there are reasons to believe that changes in its functional state and material structure determine our thoughts and actions. But even if the human mind is the soul, my arguments will not change anything. Unconscious action of the soul give you no more freedom than the unconscious physiology of your brain. If you don't know what your soul is going to do next, not you control it. This is true for all cases when a person would like to feel or behave quite differently than he had. Think of the millions of the faithful Christians whose souls happen to have homosexual tendencies, meanness or gluttony or a lack of zeal for prayer. However, free will is no more noticeable than in the case when the person accurately reproduces in retrospect, what he wanted to do.
№ 291587   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 00:21