efficiency [Theme]

Modern economic growth is aimed at the development of human potential, therefore its effectiveness is assessed not only by indicators of population income, but also by such factors as life expectancy, the percentage of literacy among the adult population, and the level of mass accessible education.
№ 464600   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:13
Punishment is one of the most difficult methods of education; it is very difficult to apply it correctly. In addition, the effectiveness of punishment is quite low, and often it teaches the child not so much to behave correctly as to hide his wrong actions.
№ 462280   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:24
Depth and pearls from the bottom, when the efficiency of the lung volume is visible.
№ 456726   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2023 / 15:36
It's not enough to tell the truth, you have to tell it effectively.
Its not enough to tell the truth, you have to tell it...
№ 447544   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:23
Twilight is my mentor. Your effectiveness as a spy has decreased. You've developed inappropriate emotions since your time with the Forger family. You are a knife with a broken blade. And when I see what you have become, my heart hurts. Oh... Twilight.
Twilight is my mentor. Your effectiveness as a spy has...
№ 447296   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2022 / 13:00
Man's efficiency suffers tremendously when he is unhappy.
№ 441041   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 19:18
This is about migrants. All the wars that went there, America brought to its territory.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy.
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431811   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:27
To say that we sympathize with the American people ... I have no strength as I sympathize with the American people! From morning to evening. But precisely because I sympathize, I believe that it is necessary to work with public opinion.
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 420983   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2021 / 15:09
In those days, people knew how to write small, effective programs - a skill that was later lost.
№ 419009   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 15:09
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: In 1964, Abraham Kaplan in his book  Conducting Research: Methodology of Behavioral Science» wrote: «I call it the law of the tool, and it can be formulated as follows: give a little boy a hammer, and he will find that everything he collides,requires blows»
№ 418786   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 13:51
If you think that at this rate you will not achieve anything, I advise you to carefully look at a simple formula: 0.99 to the power of 365 = 0.03 0.01 to the power of 365 = 37.8 For some time these numbers hung in a frame above the desktop. By improving something by as little as 1% a day, you'll achieve a nearly 38-fold increase in efficiency in a year! Conversely, a seemingly imperceptible deterioration of 1% from day to day will quickly lead to disastrous results. For a year, the difference between "a little better" and "a little worse" is more than a thousand times! As you can see, the cumulative effect is both effective and dangerous. A lot depends on how you use it. Instead of setting yourself a high bar from the first day of habit formation, start small and gradually increase the complexity.
№ 418717   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:48
The only way to help people who achieve exceptional results is not to burden them with people who cannot.
№ 409591   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:03
Go ahead.
- The Bureau has a station in the East of Los Santos. "Covington saplayz", near El Rancho. Can take us to her?
- Of course. Quiet, like a place. It is for most covert operations.
- What?
What is in the papers, probably no such word "Federal". And we are all for honest and transparent government.
Except when you're profitable, so it was closed and opaque.
Hey, I'm just a puppet, and the strings you pulled. Great set of wheels. Well you got at the expense of taxpayers.
- Of course... You need to call someone... We need a team... the First guy's name is Franklin Clinton.
- I don't know it. He's just repairing my car.
- Call him, or I will send the people in his aunt's house.
- Okay, okay. [Michael calls Franklin]
- Michael, you're not on time. I'm busy here, you know?
- I'm sorry. Listen, remember our conversation? The process has begun. You need to come round to the area behind El Rancho. Not far from where we met last time.
- Okay, bro, it's all good. I am in Los Santos.
Now Trevor Phillips.
- You're crazy. I'm not going to call him.
- I knew you'd say that, so we have to call him.
- That's stupid, Dave. Really stupid.
- You need to think about the plan. How to get Mr. K. office Management. Clinton will be watching from the other side of the street. Phillips shoots you down, you down, taking aim.
And I'm the best person for the job?
- Choosing you, we choose efficiency.
- Wonderful! And you brought in Trevor? Tell him that I have everything in the ointment with the FBI?
- You will need a discrete support, we will monitor the situation.
- Discrete? Under control? See how you will control Trevor Phillips. I wonder how he'll be in control when you see the guy that killed me and upeksha brad behind bars.
- Maybe I won't light up.
Yes. Maybe it's a good idea. You know, I think you better lay low.
Perhaps I will do so. Well, happily.
Quote Explanation: The mission is called: "Three's company". After Michael met with Steve Haynes. This conversation starts when Michael and Dave eat in the car.
№ 399975   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:57