show business [Theme]

All the time you think: How
№ 449675   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:18
Show business is a freezing business.
Show business is a freezing business.
№ 441910   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2022 / 14:06
Let's say without hesitation: Aurora Valancourt is more of a product of marketing than the super-gifted and brilliant pianist that she is presented in TV reports. Without her plasticity and angelic face, she would be an ordinary musician, since the phenomenon
№ 440177   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2022 / 20:09
Show business is a continuous chain of choices, moral dilemmas and dirty tricks, and their heap sometimes leads to unpredictable games of the subconscious.
№ 431594   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 20:33
I never called myself a star or considered it a star. Unlike modern "stars", when stupidity parodies even more stupidity, and behind this tinsel - the main thing is tinsel more - there is nothing genuine.
№ 426277   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:06
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Taking Care Of Business (also known as "A Beautiful Life", "How to Deal with Business", "Putting Things in Order")
№ 412138   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 02:48
The question is not only the word "singer". It is in very many areas. That does not take something someone is not satisfied with. That is, people do not think about it, I've really always wondered why if talking about show business, it is always attributed to some dirt. Why, if you're out of show business, then you immediately looking for some kind of trick? That is, just in case. Catch as many not only in show business. Just show business public. Trick much everywhere, guys. You can tighten at every step. We have fake people 90%, I think, lives on the planet. And they are not all artists. This can be found absolutely everywhere. Just we like publicly to swear. Yesterday, friends today are not friends. Yesterday was together - broke up today. <... > The problems are everywhere the same, just we are the media, and people think that they only happen in our industry, you know?
№ 401085   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:09
When you get into show business, your life no longer belongs to you because people want to know what you're doing, where you live, what clothes you wear, what you eat, and you have to reckon with the desires of those people.
№ 391406   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:33
Only rudeness interesting people
Who and with whom without panties met
How many times and how often was
And what was the result.
And from the Studio room sighs,
Outraged Ile laughs
All the gossip about people different
No other news is important.
And wood for cutting grass,
Someone mangled the shaft,
Though I was not familiar with them
That money jumped.
№ 380644   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2019 / 23:00
I am not prepared to dissemble, and in show business it is important, especially if you're going to tops. It is necessary to smile, hypocrisy is not my style.
№ 359994   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 21:34
The boy is handsome, dad's car,
Fastest rides through the avenues of the cities happy.
Clothes tight, eyes hidden by the cap,
Sandwiched between the fingers with a menthol cigarette.
Shiny boots, the buckle and the leather belt.
Tattoos in color, he's not looking at passers-by.
Ear shining stone sarcasm diamond,
He was a dancer, became a producer and a musician.
№ 359385   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 00:15
Lived
A timid word...
It was accidentally dropped.
In fear immediately under the sofa
Huddled
Where and forgotten.
Suddenly there is a parodist
He was an enterprising fellow.
MOT inspected: -, I guess!..
Mixed it
Shit and poison.
With melodicas,
Stripped some incompetence.
And the word went wheeling across the stage,
Reaching the heights of popularity.
№ 359089   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 23:05
Hearing everywhere the songs of Verka Serduchka, I thought that there are grounds to speak about a duplicate in the history of the phenomenon of low genre.
№ 347782   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2018 / 23:05
I am very sad that of all the Russian show business to participate in such transfer, in fact, at the moment, I only agreed and Olga Buzova. I have immense respect for Buzova, but I'm fully aware that much cooler it would be if in my place would say, Urgant, Sobchak, Fedor Smolov, in the end. But this requires self-irony, and while all the Russian stars, all that you can do on television is to lick each other ass and justify it by the fact that this is all under hypnosis.
Quote Explanation: Participation in the project "Cooking".
№ 342718   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 05:02