show business [Theme] Page 1

[Ladies and Gentlemen. MTV presents a special request from the producer of the MTV movie awards this year.]
Movies. Awards. I made films and won awards. Thirty-five years the best, and, damn it, he earned more than anyone in Hollywood. I work for money and for power. Big money and huge power. In addition, I work for you.
Movies - it's just a marriage of picture and sound. And my job is to water them in the trash and get ****sterile. Illegally begotten child conceived in this way are called show!
- Sorry, but why are we here?
Because you're both big stars, and I'm one of you clowns ****nye, will make even larger stars. Three words. Very Cool Cops. Wood Production Grossman. Starring: Loser of Pakistan.
- OPA-on! Two hundred million of fees in US only.
- Do you know how many of them my share? The sum with eight zeros. The main thing - quality, I live in order to help you receive the best.
- On the detail with the money Michael CERA is willing to work bookshelf.
That's why I productyou presentation of the MTV movie awards this year. Today I will kick his ass a lump of coal and squeeze tight rolls and give you the diamond. Important note. If any of you morons from the so-called celebrities and nominees try to preteroti my diamond, so I do you BU*that when walking ass whistle will. So, sit back, relax, and watch my fuckin ' two-hour show. OK, I can enable. Turn it on already saver will dolbodar... PI and...
Quote Explanation: Played by Tom cruise in the role of an unscrupulous producer in the film "tropic thunder" hooked the audience that in order to once again see the actor on the show, voted by most viewers. Dance from the same film, the actor played in a pair with Jennifer Lopez.
№ 338874   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2018 / 09:03
Now people are brought up, they live from day to day. This is especially true in show business. Why so much fun? <...> If someone thinks that the art created for entertainment, then they are wrong, art should educate.
№ 324772   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 01:02
In business there are people who have talent, and there are people who have the talent to make a talented. Behind the scene guys are richer than standing on stage.
№ 319838   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2018 / 00:08
In show business many temptations: you get what you want, exactly when you want. So many artists indulge in self-destruction. While strength in restraint.
№ 319810   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2018 / 13:02
The business world is like a jar of insects. The strongest devours the weakest.
№ 308441   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2017 / 15:06
I have no doubt that among the Bari Alibasova enough the same Vistanow, but similar scandals in our show business there is nothing. Maybe it's not just that role in the TV series "Mukhtar" is not so attractive as in "house of cards", but in that we are unlike the United States where solidarity has launched a flash mob "Me too", would create a hashtag #I would too, and #itself is to blame.
27 Series Release Date: 29.10.2017
№ 306088   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 15:09
Politics - show business for ugly people.
№ 301385   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 23:27
What do you know about show business, Mr. Valiant?
- If it is fun then dear.
How much do you know about show business, Mr. Valiant?
Only there's no business like it, no business I know.
№ 295953   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2017 / 23:36
Show business is a tough profession. She's not saying goodbye to you for good, and no one would push you forward - there is only you. But if you've survived this time, it will always be with you.
№ 280623   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:37
... the other side of the stage shudder.
Not knowing the author of the poem you did not understand,
where is the lie, but where those big feelings.
Rhyme some verbs - not art.
№ 273197   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 13:00
And that, even if you die a couple of people? What? This is show business, baby!
№ 251370   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:17
I've produced a lot of famous artists, from Elvis to Willie Nelson. And I noticed that some Manager of the record company of an average hand has a big ego than any famous actor with whom I worked. My opinion is that the economy will never harm the show business to the extent, as many think. The music industry has always been better maintained its position in difficult times, in comparison with other sectors of the economy. I believe that it is the lawyers who work for record companies, causing real harm to the music industry. That they squeeze the last juice out of creative people.
№ 218338   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:45
The stage resembles a tangle of snakes...
№ 215408   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:15
Yes, the current pop divas ass flying to the concert in a separate plane. They're not people. These things are dressed in thongs.
№ 212223   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:01
Punctuality is the first rule of show business.
№ 191810   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:31