President [Theme] Page 4

A first lady is an unpaid civil servant chosen by one person , her husband.
№ 405241   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 21:45
Where does the Motherland begin.
№ 404022   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:09
As you can see - I'm not a politician. And never was interested in politics. I agreed to become Vice-President under one condition, that I am not a politician and will always tell you the whole truth, without embellishment. And the truth is that now is a scary time. For all of us. But President Mackenzie gave me access to all possible resources to stop the asteroid. We are threatened by "Resistance" is the truth. But if we allow them to overshadow our lives, then the terrorists will prevail, and I will not allow it. I promise to all the people that will solve future problems, and in exchange would you be the decision today. Be kind to each other, live a normal life, the panic and fear helps no one. In the words of FDR: "Fear is only fear itself"... And to be honest, I'm not afraid. We will not surrender without a fight. We will try to keep the most valuable - our beautiful planet. Maybe some dreams will have to move, but have no doubt - we will succeed.
№ 402325   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:27
He works for the President. It's their job to say things they don't understand is dangerous.
№ 401833   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 16:18
Real parents are those who after any such conflicts will forgive and understand you. They know that your life and your future not interest anyone but them. Know that any President, any Deputy going to send you to hell along with your difficult life circumstances. I know that they are earnestly waiting for you at home. I know that it means nothing to outsiders. Know that only they will provide you strong support and assistance in all situations. I know that no one will help you to solve your difficult problems in life but them. Know that if they stop caring about you and support you in difficult times, you will not need anyone in this world.
№ 399564   Added Айдар 30-06-2020 / 22:06
I would like to say that I agree with V. A. Nikonov. The only. They have (in America) the key phrase is what is happening in Russia is a game. They can't because of their internal situation to be tough. They still perceive it as a game. They believe that they will be able to play back. And this is due to many actions. They are too confident in those factions in the elite that they form and control. As for the amendment by zero, not my quote, but really, you're going to the President, if you Putin the election will not win? Why run for President from any opposition, if you can't beat Putin? If you don't beat Putin in a fair election, then you are not a real President, a fiction. Putin will win the election and be a real President.
Quote Explanation: Sunday night with Vladimir Solovyov on 28.06.2020
№ 399383   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:03
I was pleased with the President of Poland Andrzej Duda. He said yesterday that: "LGBT is not about people, but about ideology". And added that "... the generation of his parents didn't fight against communism, came to a different ideology, which is even more devastating to humans." ... No one else so accurately reflect the essence of the phenomenon for the last time could not. I even thought that this is a good slogan for a presidential campaign Duda: "did Not want to be Communists - will be ***aces".
Quote Explanation: "Morning summary savagery" on "YouTube". "The slogan for trump, kulturkreis and liberal disappointment". (15.06.2020).
№ 398278   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:45
- George Washington me, we are locked in something resembling a wooden box!
- This is a wooden box!
№ 397919   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:17
They waited for the start of the unrest that will lead to the fall of China. While China focuses on the preservation of jobs, not just helicopter money, no. On the preservation of jobs. Social guarantees to the people. Here we see: America is not prepared for the arrival of coronavirus, the most popular video is like the President trump explains that this is nonsense, and not worth paying attention to. Give the possibility of American companies to fire anyone they want, do not care: Ah, checks send. Forty million unemployed. And what do we get? We receive extremely unpleasant, but very local event, tragic but very local event, in a fairly prosperous state, we get frantic excitement, because forty million unemployed - this is such an explosive environment that no helicopter money it will not stop. So what we see in the USA is one of the consequences of coronavirus. So here, too, we need to understand what we are facing, and where it will lead.
Release Date: 31.05.2020
№ 397298   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:20
Je meurs de soif auprès de la fontaine;
Brûlant comme le feu, je tremble à dent dent!
En mon pays, je me trouve en exil;
Près d'un brasier, ardent tout je frissonne;
Nu comme un ver et vêtu en pourtant président,
Je ris en pleurs, et j'attends sans espérance;
Je reprends courage au milieu du désespoir triste plus;
Je me réjouis sans avoir aucun plaisir;
Je suis avoir puissant sans force ni autorité;
Bien recueilli tour à tour et repoussé de chacun.

Before spring I'm dying of thirst;
Blazing like fire, chattering teeth!
In my country, I feel like in a link;
Near a blazing fire, such a hot, I'm shaking from the cold
Goal as a worm and still dressed up as the President (of the Parliament),
I laugh through my tears and wait without hope;
I will raise the spirit in the midst of the most hopeless despair; I rejoice, without pleasures;
I powerful, having neither strength nor power
Accepted by all and rejected each one.
№ 397245   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:12
Je meurs de soif auprès de la fontaine;
Brûlant comme le feu, je tremble à dent dent!
En mon pays, je me trouve en exil;
Près d'un brasier, ardent tout je frissonne;
Nu comme un ver et vêtu en pourtant président,
Je ris en pleurs, et j'attends sans espérance;
Je reprends courage au milieu du désespoir triste plus;
Je me réjouis sans avoir aucun plaisir;
Je suis avoir puissant sans force ni autorité;
Bien recueilli tour à tour et repoussé de chacun.

Before spring I'm dying of thirst;
Blazing like fire, chattering teeth!
In my country, I feel like in a link;
Near a blazing fire, such a hot, I'm shaking from the cold
Goal as a worm and still dressed up as the President (of the Parliament),
I laugh through my tears and wait without hope;
I will raise the spirit in the midst of the most hopeless despair; I rejoice, without pleasures;
I powerful, having neither strength nor power
Accepted by all and rejected each one.
№ 397244   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 14:12
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
We live in a time when we have fictitious election results that elect a fictitious President. We live in a time when we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons.
№ 396402   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 06:03
The President should be under the control of Parliament. Therefore, it is proposed that all the Ministers had to undergo approval through the state Duma. But first you need to change the principle of work of the state Duma. It is now virtually a one-party.
In some parliaments of the world, if the President is the representative of one party, the head of the budget Committee becomes his direct opponent. We have each good initiative from the opposition breaks on the majority of "United Russia".
№ 395338   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:25