President [Theme] Page 5

On the first day of April of this year at a meeting with members of the Government, the President called it "overripe" the issue of unused agricultural land.
In this respect we have much to be proud of. Having the land Fund of less than 2000 ha, CJSC "state Farm Lenin" is a leader in agricultural production.
We are the largest producer of strawberry in Russia, for the season, collected more than 1,300 tons of grapes. In addition to the strawberries we grow apples, pears, honeysuckle, blueberries, currants, gooseberries, raspberries, cherries and cherries. The total volume of fruit production is 1500 tons per year.
№ 395216   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:02
Maintaining a house clean is a kind of constant struggle. Until the main leaders keep the honor of the uniform, any attempt to bring the dirt will be prevented, and the house to clean. The only thing that can ensure the party "people's action" is the same purity of a hypothetical government that will replace it, if the party loses the next election. In the event of such developments, it became necessary to create a special constitutional mechanisms. We adopted the Constitution on which the President elected not on the parliamentary and General elections, and the President has the right to veto the expenditure of public funds by the Cabinet of Ministers. Now the President has the opportunity to cancel the decision of the Prime Minister, if he stops or delays the investigation of cases of corruption associated with someone from the higher echelons of power or with himself.
№ 394966   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:18
In the capitalist West used to solve all problems with money - and what it led to? Look for the same Broadway in new York. You will see homeless bums on the street. And they are more today than in the 1950-ies and 1960-ies, before the program "the Great society". Why? Why is everyone only worsened after the President, moved by compassion, inspired by a Grand vision of a rich and prosperous society, where no one bypassed with care, whether black or national minorities, or the homeless and the unemployed? In the result, the country became even more poor and the downtrodden, the disadvantaged and the poor. What is the reason? Have we not learned that lesson? And then where tramps in Singapore? Show me at least one. That's what I'm proud of.
№ 393299   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 22:27
How the American people could choose for President the Hollywood actor [Ronald Reagan]?! It's very simple: the average American voter is a spoiled greedy child who wants only circuses.
№ 390976   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 23:54
The President - this is the person who guarantees all people the justice. My program is written, what is important is justice. The main thing is how people live in our country. Therefore, the program is written that there should be a progressive tax scale. The rich have to pay more than the poor.
№ 389244   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:15
The sun illuminated the kitchen through the large wooden window. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the space. A deep breath of the mixture of spring and smell the coffee. A slice of buttery cake. Good SIP from the Cup. A pair of dazzling eyes in front of me. Enveloping silence. So soft and gentle - perfect for a Sunday morning. The President can't make you happy, even if he has a chocolate factory. But the man with whom you can share this morning, this is the most important choice in your life.
№ 389198   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 12:54
The Constitution is a fundamental document that is the Foundation on which to build laws. Think that amendments to substantive articles, which made President Putin, illegitimate. The President has no right to hold all three branches of government. In addition, the vote that triggers it, is also illegitimate. To enter into the Constitution of provisions of Federal law - nonsense!
Quote Explanation: The Deputy of the Yakut state Assembly of Sullustan Myraan decided to resign because of disagreement with the adoption of the proposed amendments to the Constitution.
№ 388700   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 15:12
The Yeltsin still avoided a direct answer to the question about participation in the next election, although his campaign was in full swing. At the same time, the President tried to convince everyone that he is the guarantor of the survival of Russia. "I don't want power - he said. But it is necessary to avoid deviations from the path on which stood the country. This country needs strong presidential power." And further: "As we promised. 1995 was a year of stabilization. Next year will be the start time of the ascent that will continue in the future".
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred ninety six
№ 387349   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 21:18
Moreover, like President Yeltsin, the liberal technocrats responsible for what, using reformist rhetoric and at the same time engaging in conduct not always reformist course, they thereby discredited in Russia, the idea of liberal democracy.
№ 387262   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2020 / 22:23
In Finland the first snow!
8:00 I built the snowman.
8:10 My neighbour is a feminist asked me why I don't blind a snowman.
8:15 am blinded and even a snowman.
8:17 My neighbour is a feminist looked at the tempting Breasts women snow and began to complain that snowmen everywhere objectivesyou.
8:20 gay Family, living nearby, unhappy muttered: better to have concocted the two snowmen!
8:22 Neighbor-a transgender person asked me why I didn't just "Bigfoot" with removable operating parts.
8:25 Vegetarians in the neighborhood reproached for the carrot nose, they say, vegetables are food, not decoration.
8:28 a Black neighbor called me a racist because snowman and a snow - white.
8:31 a Muslim who lives across the street, demanded that the snow woman wore the hijab.
8:40 the police Arrived on a call about the abuse feelings.
8:42 Neighbor-feminist was asked to remove from the snowman a broom, which alludes to the role of Housewives.
8:43 the President of the homeowners Association threatened me with eviction.
8:45 Came to local broadcasters and asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow women. Answer: "Snow globes?" (balls - eggs), Immediately received stamp: sexist!
9:00 I was on the morning news, calling a racist, a homophobe, a suspect of insulting the feelings of a terrorist, prone to inciting hatred during the bad weather.
9:10 interrogating Me, demanding to give out accomplices. Children taken by the social services.
№ 386019   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:50
- How invitations [birthday] addressed to Tommy, Dila and the company was behind the fridge?!
- Fluffy, fun toys!
- Call them!
Tommy and his gang of jerks?! Their favorite pastime is to sniff each groomsman socks!
- You never know! Now he is a jerk, but man can become anything. Today - a lover of socks, and tomorrow - President of the new York stock exchange!
№ 385646   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 23:42
Zelensky talented man, I remember his performance at the WHC in Moscow, it was funny. But what we've just seen, not funny. This is not a Comedy, it's tragedy.
Quote Explanation: "Direct line with Vladimir Putin", in 2019.
№ 384824   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:00
Could only guess what had caused such "flexibility" of the Western colleagues. I explained that the President of Ukraine Poroshenko returned to Kiev and was faced with sharp criticism of the "package of measures" by their political opponents. Therefore, it was necessary to "reinforce" agreed the document support from the international community in the form of resolutions of the UN Security Council.
Quote Explanation: From the book of memoirs, "lost in translation". It was written about the previous negotiations of Peter P. in 2015. the same technique was tried to apply and now in 2019 Vladimir Z.
№ 384507   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 13:24
- The name of the black, surrounded by thousands of white?
I don't know how?
President.
№ 384012   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 19:44
Vladimir Putin has signed the decree about increase of salaries and remuneration of the Prime Minister of our country Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev. According to the document, the salaries were indexed by 4.3% from October 1, 2019. And I just want to meet all those people who said, "wait a Second! What is it? How can he afford to raise wages?" And what of this? And who needs to raise the salary of the President? Who is the man who has to tell: "Vladimir Vladimirovich, worked well this year, we will increase your salary". There are no such people! Of course, the President himself and needs to increase his salary! And it is good that he raised. Next year Vladimir Putin will receive more, but so what? So he will buy more ice cream Erdogan and what a birthday he will not have to walk in the woods, and will be able to go to relax in a nice 4 star hotel.
Release Date: 08.10.2019
№ 382775   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:20