homeless [Theme]

Sometimes there are homeless tramps!
№ 463422   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 11:24
Sometimes there are homeless tramps!
№ 463421   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 11:24
I'm coming back.
№ 431315   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2021 / 19:03
In the capitalist West used to solve all problems with money - and what it led to? Look for the same Broadway in new York. You will see homeless bums on the street. And they are more today than in the 1950-ies and 1960-ies, before the program "the Great society". Why? Why is everyone only worsened after the President, moved by compassion, inspired by a Grand vision of a rich and prosperous society, where no one bypassed with care, whether black or national minorities, or the homeless and the unemployed? In the result, the country became even more poor and the downtrodden, the disadvantaged and the poor. What is the reason? Have we not learned that lesson? And then where tramps in Singapore? Show me at least one. That's what I'm proud of.
№ 393299   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 22:27
And I'm the bull up, bitter smoke long,
Smoke and get DOMO-Oh.
Don't pity me, I live well,
Hunting only to eat sometimes.
And I'm the bull up, bitter smoke long,
Open the hatch, climb DOMO-Oh.
Don't pity me, I live well,
Hunting only to eat sometimes.
№ 354758   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 07:02
I'm digging in the garbage, like a worm.
Since childhood my life is awry.
Manhole my door,
But I'm happy in its own way, trust me.
Twenty years ago burned down my own house.
Documents, money - all burned it.
And now I beg for twenty years -
Who needs an old, useless grandfather.
№ 354757   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 06:05
... the city is very easy to survive homeless. If it was unbearable, believe me, we'd come up with something.
№ 353044   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2018 / 00:11
An elderly lady sitting in a small cart and holding a cardboard that says "homeless. You can wash the floors. Want to eat" received caramel machiato. I soon learned that her name was Teresa, and first bought her latte as Miranda. She always thanked him, but never touched coffee while it was still hot. When I finally asked her if I should stop bringing her coffee, she energetically shook his head and mumbled that I can't afford to be picky, but she would like something sweeter, because this coffee is too strong for her. The next day I brought her a latte with vanilla and whipped cream. Well, it's better? Oh yeah, it's much, much better, but perhaps too sweet. The day I finally hit her: it turned out that Teresa all the other varieties prefer unflavored coffee with whipped cream and burnt sugar. She breaks into a toothless smile and began to greedily swallow of coffee as soon as I handed her a Cup.
The old lady who propped herself up on her cart and set out a cardboard sign that read NO Home/CAN CLEAN/NEED FOOD got the Caramel Macchiato. I soon found her name was Theresa, and I used to buy her a tall latte, like Miranda's. She always said thank you, but she never made a move to taste it while it was still hot. When I finally asked her if she wanted me to stop bringing them, she vigorously shook her head and mumbled that she hates to be picky, but she'd actually like something sweeter, that the coffee was too strong. The next day I had her coffee flavored with vanilla and topped with whipped cream. Was this better? Oh yes, it was much, much better, but maybe now it was a touch too sweet. One more day and I finally got it right: it turns out Theresa liked her Coffee unflavored, topped with whipped cream and some caramel syrup. She flashed a near-toothless smile and began guzzling it each and every day, the moment I handed it to her.
№ 349332   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 23:19
South Park looks cold and heartless city because of all these poor homeless people. If you can go and fuck all the bums and shanties, they will be gone and it will restore the reputation of South Park like companies with a sense of compassion.
№ 321947   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2018 / 22:06
He sailed with me from the shore,
lost in my boat.
Do not take it to the nest,
From the other side ant.
After a month on the sliver, as Bering.
he will come to his family,
but I will answer him from the other side:
"From the other side the ant".
№ 321330   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2018 / 03:05
- Should not be that these people have planes, and others have no houses, apartments, shacks, corner pants.
- Someone will say that they deserve it, come and earn the same thing myself.
If they earned it, I think it's cool and they deserved it, but even if you deserve, you still owe. Look at me, I don't have all these mega money, but I feel guilty when I pass by a homeless person, I have to give him something. If I know that I have 3,000 dollars in his pocket, then it is wrong to give the man a quarter or a dollar.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with MTV, 1992.
№ 297389   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2017 / 00:03
Sheltered under a bridge
Sleeping winter snowy night
A homeless child.
№ 289699   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:33
- You don't want to give the dog a name?
- Name? Why?
Did You know that even dogs respond to the whistle? They also want to have their name being called.
№ 275997   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:15
The chair is raised on the lift. In this small ascent, when it slowly rises above the garden wall, is it some borgesque nobility. She looks like a neglected Nobel prize winner.
№ 274043   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 13:34