coronavirus [Theme]

When I got covid, I immediately self-isolated. Social responsibility is important. That is, I went home so as not to infect anyone. I didn't hurt anyone except my mother and wife. In fact, they told me in the hospital: Shurui
Release Date: 22.06.2023
№ 455597   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 11:15
Coronavirus is not a curse or a punishment from God. However, through these painful circumstances, God shows us that not only are we not omnipotent, but, on the contrary, that we are fragile and vulnerable beings. Despite all its achievements, science cannot solve the problem of suffering, death and evil. God shows us that we need each other, that we must take care of our brothers and sisters, that we must learn to live by accepting God Himself into our lives.
№ 449277   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2023 / 10:27
We have pure alcohol.
№ 434570   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:57
- Yes, the situation there turned out to be stupid. They gave me a shot of the vaccine right into the torpedo! Now when I drink, my antibodies rise.
Quote Explanation: "Voting KiViN 2021".
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 433633   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 08:51
V, better a miraculous cross with icons!
Quote Explanation: "Voting KiViN 2021".
Release Date: 17.06.2021
№ 433632   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 08:48
scammers ... They give you a shot in the arm and that's it, but there are several restrictions. After vaccination, you must not drink for three days. This is bad news. It turns out that the vaccine cannot be washed ... But I knew that it would not be possible to drink after, so I smeared it before. The next limitation is that after vaccination, you cannot play sports for three days. Respect! It turns out that I am not fat, I am law-abiding.
Release Date: 15.10.2021
№ 430773   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 23:06
I decided to get vaccinated against coronavirus and now I feel great. We decided to be vaccinated with the whole family. What does it mean in my mother's head to be instilled by the whole family? This means this: Gleb goes 12, and the rest when it becomes clear that Gleb is healthy.
Release Date: 17.09.2021
№ 428644   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:59
- When we have been dealing with the coronavirus for a year and a half, we have understood some things. <... > For the second time, those who have already been ill began to get sick. And I say again, we need to revaccinate. <... > Herd immunity is still something ephemeral. I compared it to Bigfoot. Everyone has heard that it is somewhere, someone has seen, but in fact...
- Well, please, in Israel, herd immunity has been achieved, but they do not open the country. [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
- There are no fools here, Jews live here. In fact, we are not saying that herd immunity has been achieved, we are saying that Israel has been vaccinated with a certain percentage of the population that can give herd immunity. <... > If you ask my opinion, we will not voluntarily get vaccinated. Even though you play five cars, at least ten ... It's a shame. It's a shame when they play cars to save your health. <... > Carrot will not help here, only a stick. <... > Nowhere in the world do they donate blood for antibodies in order to make a vaccine. Nowhere, including Russia... there are no official recommendations. It's a curiosity that leads to a lot of sorrows. You're not vaccinated - go get vaccinated, regardless of whether you were sick or not. You were sick with one virus, and the vaccine protects against everyone. If you are vaccinated, and if you have more than eight months since the first vaccination - go, get vaccinated. That's it, period. <... > Masks won't save you from the coronavirus, well, gloves are just stupid. Why close enterprises, send to "remote", we have the right?... Self-isolation... to be placed under house arrest, to be forced to wear masks - this can be forced, and the only thing that can help, vaccination - it is impossible? I don't like logic at all. We'll get to that anyway.<... > You have to take care of yourself. Start to harden, start losing weight, start moving, get natural, the strongest is natural immunity. <... > Those who are now making decisions at the top, they must understand for themselves - voluntary vaccination has failed in our country. It won't be. Everything that you could do with your cars, posters, persuasion - have already been done. Despite the fact that there is a "fifth column" of doctors who dissuade ... <... > In war as war.
Release Date: 15.06.2021
№ 420815   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 13:12
put it on!
Release Date: 14.02.2021
№ 416995   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:24
Thinking that a mask protects against the coronavirus is like thinking that panties help you not to get around.
№ 414882   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 22:21
The coronavirus is a test of feelings, a test of relationships, a test, if you will, of the meanings of our existence. Every crisis is an opportunity.
Quote Explanation: Leading and experts Solovyov LIVE congratulate on the New Year 2021!
№ 410490   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:30
would stop wiping my feet ...
№ 410355   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:18
Translating the prophecy of the Bible into politics, we see a simple thing. Processes are underway that are pushing the world towards a transition to a supranational level of government. They asked: what are these wars for? I'll explain it to you. For example, we saw how this infection is really mysterious and incomprehensible, but the manipulations around it, in my opinion, exceeded the level of danger at times. And the main result of these manipulations is to push the world to the point that national sovereignties should no longer exist. And that it is necessary to transfer power to the supranational level.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410276   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:18
There is a big element of understatement in this year's finale. Of course, covid has changed life very much. The question for atheists is: how else to explain it, except as a factor in the existence of some force that regulates it. There are many positive things in this story. Of course, a tragedy, many people have died. But at the same time, a certain clarification in the minds occurred. It really affected me. We have gained a positive experience. the covid story affected political events, many processes were accelerated, some things were exposed.
Quote Explanation: Air on 26.12.2020
№ 410204   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 23:12
I don't believe in a sterile life. "Whoever does not smoke or drink will die healthy." "Muscles swayed, poured water - in the coffin he lay like Arnold young." Such tales of all sorts were... <... > So I'm certainly in support. Unambiguously. The virus needs to be fought, but within reasonable limits.
Quote Explanation: The Iron Logic program with Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevsky on Vesti FM radio. Air from 12/07/2020.
№ 408613   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:45