mystery [Theme]

There is no riddle and she never had one.
№ 464427   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 11:24
There is no riddle and she never had one.
№ 464426   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:24
Only darkness opens and closes the door to Silent Hill.
№ 457602   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:58
The press dubbed the rapist the Killer Clown. I hated nicknames because they were created for the sole purpose of instilling an air of mystery, and mystery is the foundation of the legend. And when nicknames appeared, the atrocities committed by these bastards turned out to be a halo of glory. You won't have time to look back - articles in magazines, books, television series and even films are already being published about them. But the killers are notorious scoundrels and monsters. They must be locked in dungeons and the keys thrown away. Instead, they get the spotlight and, albeit bad, but fame. This is simply wrong!
№ 450322   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:35
Femininity... This is translucency, this is a unique fragrance. This is the care that can be given to the strong, but so vulnerable. This is the tenderness of the touch of a word and a look. It is the fragility of the body and the strength of the soul. This is the ability to love and soar in love. This is wisdom. It is warm, like the sun, and mysterious, like the moon. These are gentle sunbeams of velvet laughter. This is love that hides in a shell and opens only to those who have the patience and desire to dive for the coveted pearl.
№ 440319   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 11:21
And my dog is big, beautiful, obedient. He does not love me. We just respect each other. I respect his secret life, I respect the mystery that is characteristic of large dogs that have retained a particle of natural wildness and rebelliousness, but I have no confidence in them. And as soon as some decide to trust the huge guard dogs, they say that, they say, the actions of these animals are downright human, that is, noble and admirable. The dog is dumb and obedient, but having studied us, and understood, and guessed our misery, we should be horrified, alarmed, dumbfounded in the face of the incredible - because our dogs do not go anywhere and remain obedient. Maybe they despise us. Maybe they forgive. Or maybe they are glad that there is no demand from them. We will never know. Maybe they see us as some kind of unfortunate tribe of hunchbacked, lopsided freaks, huge clumsy insects. Not gods at all. Dogs have clearly figured us out and comprehended our nature to the subtlety - only millennia of humility keep them in check. Why is no man afraid of his dog? How long can a wild beast subdue his savagery? People idealize dogs and, at the same time, condescendingly “tolerate” their natural actions - how they bite fleas, bury a rotten bone, wallow in the mud, bark at some tree all night long ... But what do people themselves do - secretly bury any rotten, dig up they hide him again, and they tear his throat under the trees, and they wallow in what ... No. Me and my dog despise them. We took refuge in our special secret life, buried ourselves in the innermost wildness ...
№ 438304   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:51
Mystery sooner or later ceases to excite and becomes boring.
№ 427406   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2021 / 20:09
People, of course, are very happy, she thought, but individually dooms themselves to misfortune. And that is why she avoided the ostentatious mystery with which some people tried to surround themselves ...
№ 415508   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 17:36
There is a secret melody that fits and is invisibly present in every part of my work. This key will help to complete and expand the work completely.
Quote Explanation: Enigma is literally "a riddle, a dark saying." After the first performance, the composer explained that there is a key to this symphony. Do still, despite a lot of guesses, no one so and did not come to the unequivocal conclusion on unraveling of this famous puzzle of classical music. Although most English musicians believe that the Scottish song "Auld Lang Syne" is aesthetically aesthetically suited to all fourteen variations of Enigma, although the author himself and nbsp; denied such a clue saying that it had to do with religion, and perhaps even martin Luther's anthem.
№ 411516   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 18:57
Famous for its mysteries no less than his creativity, it was a perfect mystery.
№ 381891   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:12
- Is she such a mystery?
- More than a mystery she is a mood.
- Moods don't last.
- This is their main charm.
№ 370183   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 11:33
You seem surprised that it exists. He's a riddle for you as for me.
Quote Explanation: March about the Doctor
3 Season 2 Series
№ 360811   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 14:06
Sixteen is the age of secrets.
16-year-olds have secrets.
№ 322026   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2018 / 07:02
I'm a mystery to myself)))
№ 309421   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 23:12