aroma [Theme]

In America, rappers were mainly blacks, and they used the “N-word” to identify themselves. Only blacks were allowed to use it. And in Russia, rappers were Jews (which led to interesting mutations of the genre, turning criminal bravado into nervous confession), and they used the “F-word,” which only they could use with impunity. In general, an archaic system of cross-taboo self-identifications, a sweetish smell of decay and the aroma of centuries.
№ 464781   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:42
Life is a fragrance and every decision you make is a note in the symphony of your journey. Begin a new chapter, compose a melody, and let the scent of your aspirations linger.
№ 464228   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:45
Just as a new perfume reveals new layers of flavor, a new beginning reveals a wealth of untapped potential. Be filled with courage and embrace the scent of a promising tomorrow.
№ 464227   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 00:42
A heart that carries the aroma of kindness is like a garden where every meeting becomes a blooming flower that adds beauty to the world.
№ 463986   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:24
The sun is pouring across the floor of the house. I pour fragrant tea into a snow-white, Japanese-style cup. I lean towards a fresh bouquet of tulips. I feel a subtle, barely perceptible aroma. It smells like melting snow, the first greenery and the approaching spring. And the soul is immediately drawn to flowers, to sunny bunnies merrily jumping along the wall. Very soon... a thaw, clear murmuring streams, feather clouds on the watercolor-stained sky and birds returning home. For now, only tulips. A sensitive, gentle guide to spring...
№ 463023   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:16
...the mustard, onion, meaty aroma of a long, cheerful summer remained locked inside. It was as if someone had laid out summer itself in coffins and nailed down the lids.
№ 462697   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 08:45
A warming dawn splashed from a heavenly jug. A subtle coffee aroma hovers throughout the house. Every morning it feels like my own inexplicable cozy calmness, happiness and joy are brewing along with the Turkish coffee, which, together with the velvety bliss of my favorite drink, fill every cell of the body and penetrate into the very soul...
№ 462310   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:54
Or it could be completely different. Desired, viscous, slow and conscious, like a kiss that puts everything in its place. And here is a scattering of moles on your hand, reminiscent of a galaxy, while you slowly grab the cup and bring it to your nose, inhaling this tart aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate... you make a guess with a smile, and then, tasting the drink, you confirm your guess. It spreads like caramel, enveloping and taking all your attention. I sincerely love those moments when I dissolve in this endless and so beautiful coffee serenity.
№ 462295   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:09
Mulled wine... A barely perceptible tart aroma fills the winter space. The white palette melts into the golden and crimson tones of the setting sun, against the backdrop of a clear blue sky flowing into the mist of the night, it looks like a thick, viscous drink. But as soon as you catch the first notes of its sacrament, skillfully poured into a tall crystal glass, the icy edge of the snow outside the window turns into a melting candle. Orange zest, a little cinnamon and nutmeg, wine with a taste of eternity and a bouquet of orange blossom, hibiscus, ruby blood of grapes, fibrous oak and wet earth, a drop of honey, in which, if desired, you can feel the rustle of the meadow and the shimmer of silk flower buds, the murmur of a transparent stream and the height sky. All this creates a thin and delicate train. Touching your lips... and this slightly burning weightlessness spreads throughout your body with serenity and comfort, warmth and bliss. What else is needed to unconditionally defeat winter on its own field...
№ 462288   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:48
The refined aroma of divine coffee fills us with the desire to act here and now.
№ 461118   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:56
Taking a sip of a Cuban cigar is like inhaling the aroma of a freshly poured glass of wine.
№ 460694   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:44
- I would give the whole world for the scent of her hair, for one of her kisses, for the touch of her hand. Eternal life would be hard labor for me without it.
№ 460250   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:55
Brew coffee, letting it run away, and leave memorable marks on the stove. Let it sit for a bit while a piece of sugar flies into the cup. Start pouring through a strainer and leave a couple of aromatic drops on the table. Grasp the hot, but not scalding, cup with both palms and bring it to your nose. Slowly and deeply inhale the aroma to feel how it spreads inside, bringing a gram of happiness, which is enough to smile and be friendly all day...
№ 460117   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
For me, a real home is a home where happiness lives and smells delicious of homemade baked goods: cinnamon, cloves, almonds, nutmeg and vanilla; a house where photographs with smiles hang on the walls, reminiscent of a joyful moment, love and fidelity; a house where sparkling children's laughter sounds, where the tart, sandalwood, subtle aroma of perfume hovers; a house where there are flowers everywhere, where there is a hooligan, red cat, where on the shelves there are only read books and souvenirs brought from distant corners of our huge, wonderful world; a home to which you want to return, no matter where you are, which is now not just a home, but an integral part of you. Sweet home.
№ 460109   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:34