chocolate [Theme]

This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t repent. What kind of repentance is this when you do the same thing? Look... [put several coins on her palm. One coin slipped from my hand and fell to the floor] Why did I get this money? For this for the most. And the dress, and the hat, and the earrings - everything for this, for the most. Strip me down to my bare body, and you won’t find anything of mine. And the body is not mine - it was sold for three years in advance, or maybe for life - our life is short. What's in my stomach? The guest treated me to port wine, beer, and chocolate yesterday, and it turns out that my belly is not mine. I have neither shame nor conscience: if you order me to undress naked, I will undress; If you tell me not to give a damn about the cross, I won’t give a damn.
This is not true. And I didn’t cry at all and didn’t...
№ 465997   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:33
- And I won’t go, I’ll stay.
№ 463191   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 13:42
Or it could be completely different. Desired, viscous, slow and conscious, like a kiss that puts everything in its place. And here is a scattering of moles on your hand, reminiscent of a galaxy, while you slowly grab the cup and bring it to your nose, inhaling this tart aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate... you make a guess with a smile, and then, tasting the drink, you confirm your guess. It spreads like caramel, enveloping and taking all your attention. I sincerely love those moments when I dissolve in this endless and so beautiful coffee serenity.
№ 462295   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:09
Strong coffee, delicious chocolate, sometimes bitter, like our lives...
№ 461669   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2024 / 15:42
December is about a huge box of tangerines, about scorching coffee in the winter frost or thick aromatic chocolate somewhere in a quiet cozy cafe, about a piece of lemon pie there, about the velvety voice of Frank Sinatra, about the exciting sounds of a saxophone, about good New Year's comedies and a touching black and white movie, it’s about vintage Christmas cards, about long evenings of sincere heartfelt conversations, leisurely, like falling snow, and warming much more than hot tea, woolen sweaters and the warm light of light bulbs, it’s about the magical atmosphere of the holiday all month long , this is about the pleasant goosebumps from the long-awaited anticipation of happiness, hope and faith, this is about the New Year's bustle that will quickly spin and December will fly by in an instant. The main thing is to enjoy every day you live, drink it without spilling it. Let it penetrate our hearts. And December will definitely give you a beautiful fairy tale, even if we stopped believing in it as a child.
№ 460107   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:34
Unwittingly, I secretly looked into my childhood!
№ 457370   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:20
I think that's why I was initially so attracted to this idea - to write and leave letters. All this, again, comes back to presence. To the fact that nothing causes such an amazing feeling as knowing that someone, somewhere, is thinking about you. Even if it's just a scrap of note paper left on the train for a stranger to find. In a world that tugs at you, requiring you to look in a thousand different directions at the same time, it's nice to know that someone says: "Hey, I see you!"
№ 455900   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
She drank coffee with pleasure, it burns fat, ate fatty fish, this fat is useful, it kills some other fat, harmful, she ate bitter dark chocolate with pleasure, it also has something very useful, I don’t remember. In a word, she managed to keep a diet and at the same time even enjoy it.
№ 453102   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 09:18
Memories creep back.
№ 442747   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 02:54
Life is like chocolate, sweet with bitterness, but so impossibly delicious.
№ 441951   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 05:33
The only sweet at the checkout that will not be tempted is domestic chocolate. Bitter, from which all the hormone of happiness was sucked out. When you bite him, you want to go to a rally.
Release Date: 10.04.2022
№ 440305   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:33
The brown color makes chocolate and the Earth related, but don't mix it up, otherwise you will find yourself in groundlessness.
№ 433443   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2021 / 04:15
My life was not sweet, that's why I love bitter chocolate.
№ 433371   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2021 / 13:15
... in her chocolate-colored eyes glowed distrust. In general, Tatum loved chocolate and had a passion for exotic tastes: chocolate with salt, chocolate with spices ... But chocolate with suspicions caught him for the first time.
№ 424414   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 10:51