wrinkles [Theme]

And he smoothed out the wrinkles.
№ 463851   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:51
I think that's why I was initially so attracted to this idea - to write and leave letters. All this, again, comes back to presence. To the fact that nothing causes such an amazing feeling as knowing that someone, somewhere, is thinking about you. Even if it's just a scrap of note paper left on the train for a stranger to find. In a world that tugs at you, requiring you to look in a thousand different directions at the same time, it's nice to know that someone says: "Hey, I see you!"
№ 455900   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I'll get drunk again!
№ 453444   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2023 / 16:39
August, smelling of spicy herbs, ringing with conversations, crickets, pours before us like expensive wine. And it seems that the most important thing that needs to be done this season is to simply live through the remaining piece of gentle, warm August and remember all its quivering and deep wrinkles.
№ 443915   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 02:36
If you wear the mask for too long, facial wrinkles will be imprinted on it.
№ 433566   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2021 / 00:00
Not surprising at all, he thought. How many all at once piled on the poor thing! What is it like - first, to discover that the man she loved and called her dad all her life is not really her father; secondly, to find out that her real father is a Scottish Highlander, who lived two hundred years ago; and thirdly, to realize that he sacrificed his own life to save his wife and child and died a terrible death. Yes, there is something to be confused about!
№ 428507   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:38
Usually adults are incredibly boring. Mortgages, viruses, crises, prostatitis and wrinkles. I would like to talk about high, beautiful, transparent, but not everything about everyday life, money and world domination. Too close to the ground, too cold. When you are thirty, no one will kiss softly on the neck on a summer evening and tremble at the touch of hands.
№ 426783   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
Wrinkles should appear from squinted glances at the horizon, not from reading in dim light.
№ 422008   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 21:09
Old age is mottled wrinkles on the face that literally emphasize your age.
№ 420811   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 13:00
Have you, the angel of charm, lost count of wrinkles?
Did the threats of old age chill you?
There in the gentle depths of love-blue eyes
You haven't read the condescension to gray hair.
Have you, the angel of charm, lost count of wrinkles?
Quote Explanation: translation by I. Annensky
№ 419297   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 06:57
Every summer, every grief and daily work is marked by life on the face of a person. On a naked woman's face, these signs are easy to read. The man's beard and mustache hide the letter of life. Until white hair grows in the beard, like a fox on the back, you only know by habits, and not by eye, whether you met a guy or a mature husband.
№ 415046   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:45
Lenin amazed me with his love of life. I could not remember a single person of similar caliber with the same joyous temperament. This short, bald, wrinkled man, swinging from one side to the other in a chair, laughing at one or another joke, is ready to give serious advice to anyone who interrupts him to ask a question at any moment - advice so well founded. that for his followers he has a much greater incentive power than any orders; all his wrinkles are from laughter, not from worry.
№ 404776   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 01:12
Wrinkles in the soul smoothed - when goodness fills the soul!
№ 400802   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:57
Believe me, beauty is not long hair, thin legs, tanned skin and perfect teeth. Beauty is the face of someone who just cried and suddenly smiled. Beauty is the scar on knee, left since you fell when you were little. Beauty is the circles when you're in love and can't sleep. Beauty is expression, aroused by the ring of the alarm clock; it floated makeup when you take a shower; this is when you smile at the joke only you understand. Beauty is the wrinkles painted by time. Beauty is what we feel inside, and how it changes us on the outside. Beauty is all the marks that have been left by life; all the slap and all the kisses that holds memory.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Emma Watson," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 391578   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:42
Mother attached great importance to the total meal - it was her way to support us. She was sure that the table was laid with a clean tablecloth and napkins were beautifully presented. Before you sit down, the mother looked in the mirror, checking if she has elegant appearance, slightly podrias, straightening hair and a nervous movement of hands smoothed his dress. But how to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, which with each passing month it was deeper and deeper?
№ 391261   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:51