Lenin [Theme]

There is a monument to Lenin in every city. In any regional center. Orders of this kind are inexhaustible. An experienced sculptor can sculpt Lenin blindly. That is, blindfolded. Although there are some funny things. In Chelyabinsk, for example, such a case occurred. A monument to Lenin was to be erected in the central square, opposite the city council building. A solemn meeting was organized. One thousand and a half people gathered. Pathetic music sounded. Speakers made speeches. The monument was covered with gray cloth. And now the decisive moment has come. To the sound of drums, officials from the local executive committee tore off the fabric. Lenin was depicted in a familiar pose - a tourist voting on the highway. His right hand pointed the way to the future. He kept the left one in the pocket of his open coat. The music stopped. In the silence that followed, someone laughed. A minute later the whole square was laughing. Only one person did not laugh. It was Leningrad sculptor Viktor Dryzhakov. The expression of horror on his face gradually gave way to a grimace of indifference and hopelessness. What happened? The unfortunate sculptor sculpted two caps. One covered the leader's head. Lenin clutched the other one in his fist.
№ 465643   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:12
During my Soviet childhood, Grandfather Lenin addressed me with motivational speeches. Almost every house in the center had a sign: “Vladimir Ilyich Lenin spoke here.” He performed here and performed there. Stand-up ***v!
№ 463522   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:22
Zyuganov believes that Lenin became the leader of the great revolution, which, "in fact, ended without bloodshed." That is, the execution of the royal family, civil war, repression, famine - this was nothing according to the "historian" Zyuganov? The leader of the Communist Party lives in some kind of his own, fictional world. How many more generations does Lenin's body have to lie on Red Square for Zyuganov's ego to be subdued?
№ 451299   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
Very suspicious - a Russian peasant!
№ 450416   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 17:39
And construction at BAM ...
№ 449304   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2023 / 04:45
The other day I got an ad on WhatsUpp for a night alcohol delivery. And I was finally convinced that this ban on the night sale of bullshit in general. Like Lenin at the subbotnik. It doesn't work at all.
Release Date: 03.12.1991
№ 432930   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 13:45
In order to understand what communism is, it is necessary to get to know this person better, to penetrate into his inner world, only in this way can one find an explanation of how this theory with its inherent dogmas was born in the depths of his mind. Without him there would have been no Russian revolution. He called himself a Marxist, but in reality he reshaped and altered Marx as he pleased to achieve his own goal. There was more of a medieval ruler in him than of Marx.
Quote Explanation: Published in Great Britain in 1964, this book, translated into many languages, is still one of the most popular biographies of V.I. Lenin abroad. R. Payne saw his main task in writing the history of "a broken, exhausted, incredibly generously gifted man, the only one of his kind, who can be called a political genius without hesitation." Did the author manage to achieve the goal? Now, with the publication of the book in Russian, not only a foreign, but also a domestic reader can judge this.
№ 423628   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 23:09
My wasted necrophilia.
№ 417695   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 18:57
In each company and battery there was a Lenin room, and in it - a huge portrait of Lenin: squinting sly eyes, the leader reads "Pravda".
For this alone, the leader could be put against the wall, for he read the anti-Soviets: at that time Pravda was headed and edited by the inveterate enemy Bukharin, later exposed and shot. Lenin showed a complete lack of revolutionary vigilance and political myopia, reading and praising what his enemies threw at him.
Quote Explanation: The author trolls high-ranking communist officials for the fact that many of them were later discredited and shot.
№ 414732   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:45
- No, the worst thing is if the state finds out about your affairs!
Quote Explanation: The seventh and twelfth lines belong to the person in the audience.
№ 412200   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:12
Ilyich. Ilyich - what kind of familiarity is this? I believe that only one person in the world can call Lenin Ilyich. This is an employee of the mausoleum who bathes him every year.
Release Date: 28.08.2020
№ 405302   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 17:00
Lenin amazed me with his love of life. I could not remember a single person of similar caliber with the same joyous temperament. This short, bald, wrinkled man, swinging from one side to the other in a chair, laughing at one or another joke, is ready to give serious advice to anyone who interrupts him to ask a question at any moment - advice so well founded. that for his followers he has a much greater incentive power than any orders; all his wrinkles are from laughter, not from worry.
№ 404776   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 01:12
But the setter is the soul alive,
Know me, no fool! -
Scare still wanting:
- What's the name? - yells.
He sighed, shrugged,
Bald growth is small.
Lenin said simply.
- Lenin? - And here sat a man.
№ 402580   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:45
What is a Communist? It's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And who is anti-Communist? It is someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
№ 383942   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:16
Agree, ugly people are more reluctant to put monuments. At least, that's my official version, Lenin's why so many of them. Because it looks stunning, to say the least! The ability to stylishly wear a coat - it's a gift, I think. And he is still on some stands with a hand in his pocket. And you think: "This is the leader of the revolution, or Mr. October is now worth?"
№ 380923   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 04:36