for [Theme] Page 3

Science, which had been banned for so long, a science persecuted throughout the Middle Ages, won its independence at the cost of the services it rendered to people ...
№ 429402   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:03
All my life I was looking for a balance between reason and feeling, sometimes I was forced to compromise, loving judiciously, compassionate wisely, participating wisely. But with Jamie ... With Jamie I was completely different, for him I sacrificed everything, abandoned logic, forgot caution, plugged my ears so as not to hear the voice of reason. I stopped being the Claire that everyone knew, and became myself, albeit reckless, albeit putting an end to my career, albeit giving up all the comforts of a rational life. From me he received only myself, one that did not need to hide something, and I did not hide: I gave him my body and soul, he saw me in bed, he knew me weak and defenseless, and I trusted him, knowing that he will understand my weaknesses, as he did long ago.
№ 428528   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
During life we change and try to change for the better, we are looking for, maybe, inspiration, maybe inspiration, or just trying to understand ourselves. For me, all this is the magic of life.
№ 427108   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:48
Once again about the structure of the performance. Any speech consists of three main parts: introduction, main part and conclusion.
And now, knowing this, you can stretch in time each part of the speech by as much as the format of your speech allows. If you want, it will be one sentence for five seconds, and if you want, it will be a long speech for an hour.
№ 426188   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 22:39
VL Komarov later became a botanist, made what is called a career after the October Revolution, and later, for 12 years, was president of the Academy of Sciences. He was not only a convinced Marxist (?), But also an admirer of Stalin, to whom he smoked incense of praise wherever he could and when he could.
№ 426141   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:18
"They were happy, Edita.
- But not for long...
- Life, any life, does not last long. But if a person managed to be happy for at least one moment, such a life was worth living.
- Moment! So little?
- So little. It is enough to be happy exactly the time during which the match lights up and goes out.
№ 425924   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:50
You have to experiment to create innovation. If you want more inventions, do more experiments during the week, month, year, decade. Of course, most experiments fail. But mistakes are necessary attempts to do something new, to prove something, to verify something. Young children are very creative - they try crazy things. As a child, we are all not afraid to try, and then someone loses this ability. The ingenuity paradox is that you need to be an expert in the field, but at the same time have a beginner's mindset. Sometimes it’s worth taking a step back and asking: if this was my first time doing this, what exactly would I be hooked on here?
№ 425050   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 03:33
- You don't give up, do you?
№ 423567   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 16:00
It seemed to me that to say "thank you" was a sign of deep politeness, great respect. It was pleasant for me to say "thank you", because they said it to me too. Thanks for the bandaging, thanks for the sleeping pill, for the cream to keep the skin from tearing, for lunch and especially for the chocolate. I ate whole bars of chocolate ... It was so delicious, so delicious.
№ 423170   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:20
You are in the heart of Bachelor Land. As a woman, you're an illegal immigrant here. You can try requesting a sex visa, but it's only valid for 12 hours... 14, if you claim to cross the border multiple times.
№ 422297   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 11:39
You cannot make changes during history that can turn against us.
№ 421897   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:36
I think during the day there are just certain lines or words coming in, and so I write it down on my phone. It can be just one or two words that subsequently inspire you to write an entire song.
But, if I take writing more seriously, I sit down and say to myself, "I want to write this song." I usually have an idea and I know exactly how I want to develop it, and this is already possible with the help of programming. I often use substitutions and MIDI during this, which helps me find exactly the sound I'm looking for. I put the song together and then overlay the vocals. That's all I'm doing now. That's how our CDs were recorded, and that's how we started. You burn a few copies, then you try to sell, and if no one buys anything, then you just give them away. I still do. It's one of the cool aspects of having a major label, so we can try out new songs first, then refine them and go into a studio that is known for having their own proper sound, which can record drums and add some special feel to the sound of the song.
I make music and my favorite part is the harmonic combination. And I love that some of the chords just fit together. And that's how the song is created and grows.
Quote Explanation: About songwriting
№ 421583   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 18:12
The realization that all these famous philosophers and scientists were mistaken and that the Universe is actually changing, expanding and evolving came only in the XX (20) century.
№ 420697   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:21
If something is not read within six months, it is garbage. Throw it away!
№ 420239   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 11:30
I feel like I'm in the hands of black Jesus and he's been with me throughout my life to get me to where I need to be.
№ 418810   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 15:03