now [Theme] Page 2

To the side.
№ 465505   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2024 / 03:21
In my life now, nothing is clear anywhere at all... but I realized that I just want to LIVE. Just be: breathe, see, hear... So grateful for the new spring, the awakening of nature, a new breath into life. All will be. I already have everything that is most important.
№ 465481   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:27
Softening evil hearts is what is needed most now. Let harmony, hope, faith and love reign in the world. Happy Easter Sunday!
№ 465480   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:24
Life is the most unpredictable, exciting and creative scenario! I want to play in it like no one has ever done before! To get right to the heart of the matter, in the heat of the moment... and straight to the OSCAR!
№ 465479   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:21
I'm the laughing stock of the whole school, I understand that. But don't forget, I'm a respected joke. At least I stick to my principles and they respect that. If I give them up now... I'm sorry!
№ 465470   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 08:54
You know, in the Catalan language, and in Italian too, the voice is feminine. The voice, like a woman, demands attention, dictates what you do. If you want your voice to be in good shape, you need to follow a strict regime, especially as you get older - when I was twenty-five, everything was simpler. The voice must be respected. Just like a woman: she decides when I go to bed, when I have dinner. Consider this a very strict wife. And I know what I’m talking about: I also had a wife. In the end, I decided that I couldn’t stand two dictators. Therefore, now only my voice dictates to me.
№ 465451   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:57
- What is magic to me in comparison with you? What is eternity versus the opportunity to live life with your loved ones? It's not even an equal exchange. If it turns out this way, then I will owe fate much more than I give.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Gates of Samhain.”
- What is magic to me in comparison with you? What is...
№ 465449   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 07:51
- It's banal. Now everyone is an artist. Go outside and shout: Who
№ 465425   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 06:39
I know that in a couple of years all this will seem stupid and meaningless to me. But now I want to climb onto the windowsill, hug my knees with my hands and, staring out the window at the gloomy cold embankment, cry out loud.
№ 465328   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 01:48
You came into this world as a human being, and if you do not feel your unity with the universe, that is, do not use the priceless opportunity inherent in this moment, your human life will be wasted. Simply eating, sleeping, reproducing, and dying does not require the sophisticated body, mind, and consciousness that you are now endowed with. Not exploring this amazing gift is monstrous stupidity.
№ 465321   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 01:27
- I’m new here, you just said it yourself.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 465272   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 23:00
- Now I understand who you are, Harry. Just a broken little boy who can't stand the pain of this world.
№ 465209   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2024 / 19:51
They always expect kind words from their sons. Probably the mother especially needs this. Now, after the passage of time, I’m not the only one, probably all of us, having grown up, scold ourselves for paying so little attention to our mothers, for saying so few kind words to them and saying little: “Mom, how I love you!” . I really regret that I couldn’t be with her more often then, and I knew how much she loved me. Probably, this love still supports me in life. Even when I make very important, difficult decisions, I dream about her. It happened that she simply dreamed of me and said: “Rest assured, everything will be fine.” So, if she were alive now and I could write her a letter, I would say that I love her very much, I love her very much, I value her.
№ 465072   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2024 / 15:09
I also want to always speak from the heart, accept the GOOD word, without doubting or looking for hidden meanings, and quickly weed out the negative and move on.
№ 465042   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 04:18
I slowly began to feel that I was seeing worse. TV series are replacing reading novels. There is a wonderful writer Guzel Yakhina. Her first book is about the exodus of her people. I remember what I read, but now I won’t say what was discussed. Here’s an amazing thing: it’s extremely difficult for me to stay focused. Does not work. I'm reading, but I don't remember what happened five pages ago? It was washed away, I don’t know.
Quote Explanation: About reading
№ 464992   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 03:42