Queen [Theme] Page 4

The Queen died, and the world shuddered... And only enemies bloody triumph, while the whole nation mourned the great Sultana...
2 Season
№ 309494   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2017 / 17:02
The younger brother of the love is pure the Queen of love,
And one day she in the woods, in the forest shaded her heart gave.
Well, the eldest chose wonder, the solitude of heaven,
And everyone knew that he will never be a conqueror of the brides.
№ 306373   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 22:27
I couldn't breath for seven minutes. This happened to me only once: I tried to run a mile in seven minutes after he heard that some athletes can do the same for four, but successfully failed when stepping on the hem of the dress, I almost percolates about halfway. However, I would be willing to do it again, instead of say what was really exciting: I will be Queen.
№ 305873   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 15:15
I'm the Queen. Favorite people. And if you want to marry my son and live in my house you will do as I say. You will be obedient. Well-mannered. And silent.
№ 305425   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 20:18
Anyway, it's your family, and the other you don't. A bunch of farmers and a few offenders. And therefore stay beautiful, loving girl we all know and the Prince will fall at your feet, spit on class differences.
We love you. Write to me. I miss the sound of your voice. When you're around, life begins to look better, I'm just sorry I realized this only after your departure.
Bye for now, Princess Amberley. And when you get the crown, try not to forget about us little people.
Quote Explanation: Letter Adele Amberley
№ 305423   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 20:12
- When I am Queen, I promise to do as my conscience tells me.
You will never be Queen.
№ 301161   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2017 / 15:24
My heart belongs to another, I fell in love with the Queen.
2 Season 10 Series
№ 299096   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2017 / 00:42
- I am an Empress. And you're an unknown court lady, whose name after your death and no one even remembers.
- It will be enough if one person will remember me.
№ 295666   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2017 / 17:12
- You lost the Queen.
- For the second time in one day.
Quote Explanation: Derek and Bromley are playing chess, after the failed wedding of Prince Derek.
№ 295440   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2017 / 21:24
- Well. What is a bad lady... and you, by the way, I almost liked it! I wanted to call you Queen of the Ball!!
I stopped abruptly and turned to the jester, who suddenly came up with not such a good idea cheerfully plop on the floor, cross-legged and cross-legged in Turkish.
- By whom?
- The Queen! What changed his mind? - squinted slyly it, but I was not joking. Slowly returning, I sat down so that our eyes were at the same level, and, allowing the dress white flower prostrate at the beautiful parquet floor, said quietly:
- It is not necessary so to belittle me, Mr jester. And no need to assign me unworthy titles. From Tim-Tim's indecent jaw dropped.
What?!!
- Every woman in his heart - Queen, same I said softly. - Therefore, calling lady the Queen just one night, you, Mr. jester, risking her deadly insult. I hope you understand why?
He blinked dumbfounded and couldn't think of anything to say. She asks bewildered:
Well... and downright deadly?
I rapaciously smiled, momentarily returning to the bad image of the Phantom, and softly asked:
- Don't you know, Mr. jester, that women are inherently much more dangerous creatures than men? And ever noticed that sometimes scathing slaps you save only white glove?
Under my heavy eyes just as he jumped, crawled back and stared like a rabbit on a boa. Even paled slightly under the makeup, although I may have imagined it.
- P-why the glove? And why white?
- Not to get dirty - seriously I answered.
№ 293409   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 16:48
Henry crowned Anne Boleyn, when she was in her sixth month of pregnancy. Supposedly God has blessed their Union, and the confusion into which they had plunged England. Do they know that the child in the womb of Anna will be the beginning of its end.
№ 285147   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
Many believed that Anne Boleyn bewitched the king. She was a woman of strong will and convictions. The common people hated her, and many nobles also. She banished Catherine of Aragon, threatened to send to the scaffold a daughter of Henry Mary. Many close to the king have fallen out of favor, while others lost their heads at her whim.
№ 285145   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
... I would and did not pay attention, do not touch that story beloved sister of Henry VIII. It is often called the Queen of France. Bratty Princess, she has caused an international scandal when she married with Charles Suffolk. But her death, no one noticed - but she was only thirty-seven.
Quote Explanation: Speech on Mary Tudor, married Suffolk, the younger sister of king Henry VIII, which is called "Tudor Rose".
№ 285144   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
You're a monster. Have you ever wondered what are your Grand plans? She will have a crown on his head and a broken destiny. And Jane Grey? She never wanted this crown - now she may have to pay for her life!
№ 285143   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2017 / 07:20
That's why, it turns out, you imagined yourself like a Queen: because you were appointed executioner.
№ 283889   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 23:07