poverty [Theme] Page 15

Poverty must be fought, not killing newborn babies, and improving living conditions.
№ 19395   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:29
Welcome to our elegant world, poverty!
№ 18190   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:34
It is considered that luxury is the opposite of poverty. No, luxury is the opposite of vulgarity.
№ 8793   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:43
And another feeling, the giving poverty a great comfort. I think everyone who found out how much a pound down and out of this, it is familiar. A sense of relief, almost of satisfaction from the fact that you're finally at the bottom. Often told myself that come, well, that's sunk, and nothing worth. It adds courage.
№ 6507   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:52
However, it was not as bad as it seemed. On the outskirts of poverty, among others, make a discovery that balances many others. Recognize and melancholy, and miserable cunning and hunger, but also the greatest redeeming quality of poverty - the future disappears. In a sense, indeed, the less money, the less worries. Only a hundred francs machines in a desperate act of cowardice; the only three francs did not violate General apathy: today three francs will feed you, and tomorrow is too far. Toil melancholy, but not afraid. Vaguely contemplating: "in a few days we'll just have to starve, the horror, huh?" And broken thought fades, crawls off to the side. Bread-and-margarine diet well, I must say, therapeutic.
№ 6506   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:52
If the thoughts and forces of humanity had ceased to spend money on war, we in one generation could put an end to poverty around the world.
№ 3253   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:17