rudeness [Theme] Page 2

Rudeness is not only good manners, as a way of life.
№ 364376   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2019 / 01:02
Forced politeness is better casual rudeness.
№ 361866   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 19:31
After long entered into use the term "Zaganjanje" it is time to recognize the right to existence of the word "toukrainian". More precisely the word "regulizaciya". We have not surprised at the antics of Ukrainian officials, according to their style belong to is that of the swineherd. But we forget that the Ukrainian vassals long ago had infected his manners "senior partners" from the West. Or maybe not infected, and helped to introduce these manners in an acceptable.
Since taking office, defense Minister Gavin Williamson was proud of his solid stance against Russia's Vladimir Putin. But now he risks losing the reputation of a statesman in a battle with the Kremlin after the visitors will see in the utility closet of the Minister of defence a roll of toilet paper decorated with the face of Putin. Under the image of the President of the Russian letters are written in a very offensive statement.
"It was a gift as a joke. We all know that Gavin has a very good sense of humor." commented on is his Deputy.
You can imagine that Sergei Shoigu showed his sense of humor, holding an office toilet paper with the face of Elizabeth II? Or, say, Theresa may? And I can't. Toilet humour - the lot of the lumpen dregs of society, but certainly not the people who sort of run the most important institutions of the state. Williamson seems to think toilet humor is appropriate. Oh Yes, I almost forgot, he was made commander in the order of the British Empire. With the words "for political and public services". Are they here in the Empire now knights. And ordinary British, by the way, can see it perfectly. "So Gavin shows how awesome it is... But if he met with Putin face to face, he wouldn't have had any toilet paper to clean your pants."
Regulizaciya as if the Western elitist continues, emerges to colic familiar - "svidomo-bydlyacheskogo". I wonder if there is some limit, or we will soon see the Prince of Wales in rumpled, like Poroshenko, suit, swollen face and shouts "ostateczne prosavi"? What do you think?
№ 359323   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2019 / 01:09
The enemy will remember all their forgive any abomination: "do not think we need to discuss... I'd punch and came across these". But as there have Kokorin and Mamaev with a chair?
№ 358043   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2019 / 17:03
Respect someone else's opinion, even if at times it seems absurd - most importantly, that without rudeness, vulgarity and insults.
№ 355882   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 20:18
Ham - man, grabbing a few education. So, not to be afraid to violate taboo, but not so much that his intelligence and experience to reach moral thoughts.
№ 351750   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2018 / 03:07
Attempts to protect the right to rudeness is a sure sign of the decline of a culture of dialogue. Can not and do not want to listen, I just want to Express themselves. Any self-manifestation of man seem so valuable, that it hard the thought of some limitation of the expressive means.
№ 346757   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2018 / 01:07
I got used to the fact that rudeness has become an integral part of the thinking of many, and moreover, many now think it is a manifestation of true freedom.
№ 346756   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2018 / 01:06
To decide on the rudeness, the real intelligence needs to overheat to the madness.
№ 342875   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2018 / 04:08
Era follow era, but will always be willing to kill Peter and Dombrowski or "scum of literature" to call such a girl. "Everything is relative", but "to compare Hitler and Stalin can't."
№ 342797   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 23:12
There is no other insult than to quote the fool. Especially if smart response is not accepted to quote: "childhood is full of discovery, maturity - habits" and "you can't learn maths by looking at how it engaged others."
№ 341889   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2018 / 01:11
Writing about respect for all can, but not offend - not everyone is capable of, especially in the middle ...
№ 341199   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2018 / 02:44
Interestingly, organized by the rudeness is the highest stage of rudeness?
№ 341124   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2018 / 21:33
When a person is hurt that he quoted, he observes, in addition to quotes, and even insults, which never happened.
№ 340665   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 00:47
In discussing anything but the topic, the argument is not seen - so different places swearing and thoughts (in other words: what spawned the idea was).
№ 340456   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2018 / 13:21