abuse [Theme]

- When I spilled milk as a child, my father always punished me. It didn't make me any more dexterous. I just started to be afraid to take milk in my hands. Remember this.
№ 464679   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:26
- When people don't care, they don't yell at each other in the middle of the street.
- When people dont care, they dont yell at each other in...
№ 462538   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:18
There would be a desire to swear - you will always find time.
№ 443707   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 18:39
Everyone scolds the weather, but no one fights with it.
№ 437421   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 17:27
Cute! Well, you don't have to! Don't swear!
Throw each other to squint.
Stretch out your hands,
hug each other.
№ 413058   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 11:00
The grievances that you send to others will return and fall on your head. If you are offended, answer meekly and with dignity, without swearing and shouting, which only betrays your weakness. Pray, "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me."
№ 407949   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 07:24
The manufacturers and masters say that our workers are ignorant and rude - because with them and have to turn rude. In the working class we do have a little education and a lot of brutality, - this cannot be denied. Just who is to blame most? To blame the manufacturers, craftsmen, officials who keep themselves with the workers, as bars with the serfs, do not want to recognize in the work an equal human being. Workers handle a polite request or question - and meet everywhere swearing, rudeness, threats.
№ 392962   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:53
Lived all his life in poverty, between middle-class: the swearing-every day around the house walking, no rest, no respite in this lesson was not. In our title only and time passes, all fighting amongst themselves. After all, it is the rich delicacy different idea.
№ 391432   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 18:33
- Just need to go out and climb the hill.
- What the hell hill?!
- Do you know how to swear!
№ 387121   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2020 / 11:32
Bruce can take.
- Bruce? No, no, she'll eat them alive. Behave Bruce.
- Oh, you hot bitches! Come on, all aboard. Crocodiles are very sensitive creatures and beautiful lovers. Courtship they are erotic. The male swims past the female with his long body, lightly touching her sides twisting and slowly turning her on. Until she is ready, then they sink down and it successfully penetrates into it, and again, and again and again.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 386759   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2020 / 18:52
Pinky: Oh, how we missed you, our dear bird island!
Little pigs: Bird island? It's Pig island, silly, and Bird island over there!
Pinkie: You...!
Quote Explanation: Pinky, Zoe and Ella came over on Pig island, barely saved the eggs, mistaking him for Bird island. But the little pigs let them know that it's Pig island. Pinky swears.
№ 383976   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2019 / 18:32
I have nothing against Caucasians, I am half Armenian. I love how Caucasians are fighting. They do not, as a Russian. When you're arguing with the Russian, he says he'll do to you. When you're arguing with your Caucasian, he said that he, you and I made. You or someone from your family. If a Caucasian says something about your mother, he said that he already had relations with your mother. All he puts you before the fact. There is nothing you can do, you can't tell mom. "Hello, mother, where are you?" "I'm in a cab!" "As the driver name?" "Arsen". "Jump out!"
2 Season 37 Series Release Date: 05.10.2014
№ 383445   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 00:24
I stayed modest, tactful, reasonable, not exposing themselves to the fore, dressed sorhakhutte and discreet - in short, an ideal wife of a teacher and a member of the Board of the College. Exactly to the moment, as tea was served.
Remembering this, I turned my hand palm up and looked at a long blister across the base of the four fingers. In the end, it's not my fault that Mr. Bainbridge, a widower, used cheap metal tea infuser instead of porcelain or China. And it's not my fault he kindly asked me to pour out the tea. and certainly not my fault that a cloth potholder was a hole and the red-hot handle of the kettle came into direct contact with the hand.
No, I decided. to leave kettle - a completely natural reaction. The kettle fell on his knees to Mr. Bainbridge is just unfortunate coincidence: somewhere I was supposed to leave him. The only problem is that I shouted: "Damn fucking kettle!" - Yes, and still such a voice, which Mr. Bainbridge, in his turn, uttered a loud exclamation, and my Frank threw me a scathing look over the top of dish with wheat tortillas.
№ 382841   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:20
"You can't outrun me, Goblin. I see you on the map, so your escape is futile." The private message came from the player Perros Ruthless. So I pursued the assassin. <...> "AMR, you have strength still left? Stop it and get it over quickly." "Suck my green weenie!", actually, I dictated a very different text similar in meaning, but quite cultural, but an automatic translator from the language of the Goblins offered the option.
№ 382288   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 20:18