feeling [Theme]

"The bottom is in the duvet cover." 1. When this happened, I wanted to hug my knees and flop down a “bomb” into a cool lake. We stood in the subway, not knowing how to say goodbye. Having missed the next train, my lips rushed to his cheek, so as to interrupt this infinity between us. So I almost did not touch the ground stuck to his lips, which completely turned my head. I managed to notice only the air from a passing train. Instead of my kiss on his cheek, there was a kiss on his lips with mine. Everything as he planned, while I reached for his cheek, through this infinity. I wanted to continue to be “Velcro” hovering in the air, on its puffy lips chapped by the wind, but the squeal of the departing train seemed to shout to me - “Come back to the ground!” I bounced off him, clutching my lips, looking with dismay at his reaction. Air tossed my hair so that curls hugged his face. I moved towards the nearest carriage doors, and still, enjoying the moment, I continued to stand with my eyes shut at the “attack” of my curls. He flinched, noticing that I was already standing in the carriage and without slowing down said, “More.” I laughed out loud as I stepped out of the car, straight into that infinite warmth, into the first touching lips of ours. 2. We did not like to plan. Absolutely everything that concerned me and him was sheer spontaneity. They wanted to do madness - they did it, they wanted to sleep after it - they slept, one of us said that we wanted to leave the city - we left. Railway station. The noise of those waiting at the station and the rooms inside it switches and somehow reconstructs, because you know that the end begins from here. The end of this noise. The bustle of the city. Having bought tickets for the train, we quickly went through the turnstiles. How sometimes bothers to go somewhere, but not in the place where you will be with someone who wants the same. The exact same thing. The train rushes along the rails, gaining speed with periods. I stood by the open window in the car and splashed in the warm spring wind. At first he admired, but at some point it began to annoy him. He asked me several times to move away from the window and take my place next to him. At first I didn’t understand what was the matter, why a poor-quality nerve grew so quickly out of tenderness on his part, smoothly flowing into irritation. It dawned on me. Belatedly, but I felt how his mood was changing after he began to think about the upcoming gatherings, at points inaccessible to ordinary pedestrians. This is his feature. Keep in yourself, not give a reason, for the slightest worry, otherwise nothing will come of it ... 3. He was driving home in the car, after another meeting between the guys with the preferences of one topic; free your head through a fist, through blows that inflicted the power of the wrath of an everyday routine. He was beaten in the head. Having lost consciousness, he already woke up in the car, on the way home. Having told at a meeting how he woke up when he saw me, not to convey. I went to meet him, in the mood with the status of "fun", but excited. My hand touched his cheek, a thumb slipped across my lips and he jumped up. His head was buzzing, his fists were bandaged, a bleeding wound on the back of his head throbbed to a frantic pain. He closed his eyes, imagined everything that he had seen before awakening came and fell asleep, with a grin on his face. 4. By pressing the unlock button on the smartphone, 3:56 a.m., 17 missed calls, 2 voice messages were displayed. I stood on the street, staggering a little from the drunk cocktails and due to greedy fatigue after a 12-hour working day. Dialing his number from 17 missed, there were 3 beeps. - Hello ...
Quote Explanation: a little excerpt of a possible story.
№ 315176   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2018 / 06:02
Her presence.. God, this is the Great flood, washing away all the Dirt that is around us, leaving only Her and the Peace that I feel with her and only Her.. the lens through which I see, as No one Ever. A world ruled by Love, Tenderness, Reciprocity, and Kindness. I just want to Create, you receive an Endless stream of Thoughts and Ideas, all just because of Her.. We fight, we talk to each other abominations, but if You could hear my Heart.. my Collapse, a long Life, would cease at the same moment..
№ 276710   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:22
If you're cold, you hurt people. If you're sensitive - people hurt you.
№ 209571   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 12:10
The feeling is the eve of the appearance of thought...
№ 128073   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 18:55
Divide 60 by 3. It turns out about 20, but rather we do not need.
№ 101084   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:58
I realized that love can be learned through suffering. Want to be happy, suffer. It is the liberation from suffering is true happiness.
№ 84059   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 21:53
and because this is a hard feeling when you just need in his eyes
№ 54659   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:15
So annoying the feeling that sometimes you just want ***anuti yourself and say pull it together.
№ 54221   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:57
"... and the dark night, sitting by the window, I'll remember your brown eyes...".
№ 34430   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:45
- Why did You decide that she's mine?
She can't help but smile when you see it.
№ 33590   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:12
Our true teacher - experience and feeling.
№ 10888   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:39