writers [Theme] Page 82

This is the craft of the writer: his life is a maelstrom of lying. Embellish for him to cross on the red corner. We do this to give you pleasure. We do this to escape from himself. The physical life of the writer, usually static, and trying to escape from this prison, we are forced daily to build itself anew. That morning I was faced with the need to come up with a peaceful alternative to yesterday's nightmare, despite the fact that in the literary world of drama, pain, defeat encouraged as necessary to art prerequisites: if it was a day we will write the night was love will have hate, serenity replaced chaos, of virtue do Vice from the Lord, the devil from the daughter - whore. For participation in this process, I was treated kindly immoderate, and lying often leaked from my creative life - a closed sphere of consciousness suspended outside of time, where fiction was projected on the blank screen - in a tangible, a living part of me.
№ 492   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
The writer is to fit all of the evidence under the conclusions he wants to do, and much less inclined towards the truth.
№ 491   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
If they liked his books (and some were even mad about), they gave thought him a Superman, at least the cousin of the Lord. Instead of the same Lord, they were faced with a man of six feet one inch, wearing glasses, is clearly starting to go bald and have a bad habit of bumping into surrounding objects.
№ 226   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:11