our [Theme]

Formation "in its place" things makes you feel calm, peace and dependability, and sometimes even pleasant, a very pleasant feeling of mental equilibrium, when nothing prevents to put it in plain text, not erase and may not publish written posts and messages. Such as is observed in the evening, in the morning again it all starts again... the Hassle, the noise, noise, stuffiness, missed homework, lack of oxygen in the air, a hideous sense of discomfort from the teacher lectures - all exhausting, makes you want to get back in a quiet and very cozy room - your room. Let the checkpoint, and behind you are your home, slamming the doors, and you always get up and shut those doors so as not to hear noises because they are upset by the silence, even if music is playing, balance and comfort. Still have angle, or the line that separates them from you or you from them. The fact remains that I can't feel comfortable in the crowd rushing and screaming of children, or anyone, it seems, a quiet high school students. Some hell of a place - a crowd crush in which the personality loses its value and meaning. Is this bunch can be comfortable? Standard school program just knocks the student want to understand if that adoration is not in love with any object, as, for example, I'm in English since the beginning of conscious age... the Man fades in futility. Walking down the main street of the city, head bowed to the pavement, do not notice what is happening around, just to get out of the crowd. Although, for the life of this man was and still is very sociable, a nice kid, so "stand-offish" - definition not for him. Why do people say that are wrong, when "go away"? For those who don't think about anything, I do not mean thoughts of world problems, as, for example, the future of civilization, - its own personality - a dark forest, in which, once going, not knowing where to go, what to step. And it's easy to think about the substance, to read additional sources of information and try to understand yourself. None other than neither, can quite well and thoroughly know the person? Written very little of what we would like, and all because of thoughts that come is a lot, and is very difficult to link them into one logical chain. And it all started with a simple feeling of peace, silence and tranquility.
№ 59846   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:42