brotherhood [Theme] Page 3

We have shed a sea of blood for brotherhood and unity of our peoples. And we will not allow anyone to touch or "dig inside", breaking this fellowship and unity.
Mi smo sea crvi shed for brotherhood and Edinstvo of our people. E neemo nickname dozvoliti Yes, we dir or Yes Rue the inside, and that Rushi the brotherhood and Edinstvo.
№ 301199   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 14:06
Protect brotherhood and unity like the Apple of his eye.
Cuvee brotherhood and Edinstvo kao eye on the Sofia.
№ 301197   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 13:12
Never substitute under blow of the brotherhood.
Quote Explanation: The third rule of Credit.
№ 290439   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2017 / 11:39
The brotherhood cannot be wiped out because it is not an organization in the usual sense. Nothing holds it together except an idea which is indestructible.
№ 280562   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:29
Brothers, did you know about Genghis Khan;
Knew about the monkey common ancestors for all of us?
And divided we are, in fact, only a long list of names.
New York, air Astana, with Beijing and Moscow.
From distant relatives I need to get at times.
№ 277096   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:51
But the informer, and the executioner,
and cowards, and neuter
not that I don't even want -
I can't be a brother.
Me to fight, I need to call.
I would die for the brotherhood,
but the brotherhood who wish to know
I wish to understand.
Quote Explanation: 1968.
№ 273907   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 13:08
The brotherhood - where? Or aren't all men brothers? No, not all. <...> Moreover, not even all the brothers.
№ 268819   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:44
Always looked at it... Okay, one more look. And now it's time to show G. C. B., what we can do. The time has come Holy war. The goal you have two - the Andrews air force base and the White House. Damn! Yes half of my life I'd give to myself to participate in it! Okay... Airbase - their air support in the region. You handle that, you don't have to worry about shit from the sky. The white House is nonsense: the high command there had never smelled, but if you blow the first, will be a good distraction. Problems should not be, the choice is yours, brother. Show them what our Fraternity, but I warn you - be careful.
№ 262347   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:24
Now he's the hero everyone's been talking about? "The legend of the Brotherhood"... I Hope your reputation is not sucked from the finger, because they will lead you straight to hell - the Space Center named Goddard in Greenbelt, Maryland. Responsible for functioning of missile defence by G. S. B.. the Challenge: with a small squad to infiltrate the area and destroy it all, then disable the system. First cut the connection that they are unable to call for backup, and then.. Not for me to teach you. I wish I could tell you what Kane wants to achieve, but then I'd have to kill you... just kidding! Seriously, I envy you, brother - a change is coming and you will be in their heart. We just joined the Brotherhood, but you can call me if you need anything...
№ 261748   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:05
One day somebody should remind us that although between us there are political and ideological differences, the Vietnamese are our brothers, the Russians are our brothers, the Chinese are our brothers; and one day we will all sit together behind a brotherly table.
One day somebody should remind us that, even though there may be political and ideological differences between us, the Vietnamese are our brothers, the Russians are our brothers, the Chinese are our brothers; and one day we've got to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
№ 250852   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:01
If the world does not scream about the Union of blood
Every child's first cry?
№ 244837   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:58
Many things change, everything becomes very complicated, very confusing, but one of brotherhood, loyalty.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 238771   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:38
Those who are weak, living from binge to binge,
Shout: "We were not allowed to sing!",
Shouted: "Try here sing!"
But we go, we are strong and vigorous...
Frozen fingers break matches,
Which lit the bonfires.
Sing along with me
Get up next to me!
№ 236026   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:37
Russia is the only country in Europe where there is enough idealism to fight for feelings. Her people did not shy away from the victims for the faith and brotherhood. Beware to bring these feelings to the extreme limits.
Quote Explanation: The Paris speech of the General in his apartment on the Rue Panther before the Serbian students "Covenants Slavs".
№ 234694   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:36
Currently we think the earth is not whole, but divided into parts of the world. Only philosophers and historians is still unknown.
№ 231417   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:09