geopolitics [Theme] Page 1

Four basics: manipulation, a skill, a job, a purpose. Manipulation is the game in advance. Skill - the ability to anticipate the moves of the opponent and to take countermeasures. My job is to win, for this I use all the resources. The winner is always one step ahead of the opponent. The goal is to catch them off guard and be ready for anything.
№ 332445   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 14:12
A real lobbyist can't just believe in your ability to win, he needs to know.
№ 332440   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 14:07
Lobbying - the art of prediction, the ability to predict the moves of the opponent and to take countermeasures. The winner is always one step ahead of the opponent. He plays his trump card when he had already revealed his cards. The goal is to catch them off guard and be ready for anything.
№ 332431   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 13:08
The international prestige of country is measured by two things: nuclear missiles and Olympic gold medals.
№ 328019   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2018 / 19:14
It is impossible to assimilate the Russians. They do not understand what they want and what they are doing on the Belarusian-Russian border. Let determined. Determined - we are not a problem to answer. We are ready at any time to adequately answer. If they want to close the border please. Closed - we also need to impose control on the border.
№ 327768   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2018 / 02:02
Two civilizational system of values are not compatible. I thought about it since 9/11. After the terrorist attacks in London in 2005, it became clear to me that the whole "geopolitics" - to expand NATO, to accept or not to accept someone into the EU, all differences of national interests within Euroamerica - this is nothing compared to the threats coming from the Arab-Muslim world.
№ 321292   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 19:03
Strange: something no one is eager to teach the Arab countries of tolerance.
№ 321275   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:02
Strange that no one is going to relocate to Arab countries, all over Europe. Meanwhile, the records of migrants do not beat Germany, and not Israel - first UAE - 88% (!) migrants, followed second by Qatar and Kuwait, where for a better life crammed Muslims from Southeast and South Asia, from Africa. But not the Europeans. They will not be there short skirts, bare legs, democracy and sex on the beach, there are very different rules and there are no exceptions visitors.
№ 321274   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 17:06
I am more hard on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts.
№ 317592   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 09:43
I am now beginning to understand, dear, why all my life I have lived and live with great curiosity, and sometimes with passion: I am interested in what will happen next? We have restored on his neck, severing means from its own people, China. Now don't know how to get rid of it. To inject billions to Indonesia and fucked her. Climbed Africa, in Asia, enmeshed in the Castro beard, hurled water wherever it is turbid, keep on bayonets and under the tracks of tanks half of Europe. We shout at every turn: "hail bright future!" when every day becomes darker and darker. In our fucking city, and thousands more disgusting cities, has long been no meat, no sausage, no butter in sight, not to that bright future. So what happens next?
№ 315328   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 07:02
Russia is not helping us with North Korea. In fact, what helps us to China, wedged Russia. In other words, Russia for the fact that doing [in terms of sanctions] China.
№ 314569   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2018 / 03:09
Our country needs to strongly adhere to a policy that would allow to make a breakthrough in unification with South Korea. It is not necessary to rake up the past and reminisce about the relationship with Seoul. Instead, improve the relationship between North and South. The time has come to unite the efforts of the Korean people, to stop the build-up of tensions on the Korean Peninsula.
№ 313493   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2018 / 04:03
Hitler does not have the copyright on those all the crimes that were committed under his regime. Any grandmother at the entrance geopolitically worse. Eternal phrase: "to Destroy America! Destroy Europe!". The grandmother is a hundred times worse than Hitler.
№ 312970   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2018 / 00:02
It's like the cake. Imagine that the lower crust is China, and the top - Russia. And Central Asia - is a cream between them. China and Russia squeeze Central Asia their political and economic interests. And when the cream is highly compress, it begins to flow out at the sides. Crowning this cake USA: upper Korzh Russia, they pour pepper from its military bases, intelligence and surveillance, and it adds weight to the cakes, the cream flows even stronger.
Quote Explanation: a Skype conference after the demonstration of the documentary film about freedom of speech in Asia, shot by journalists and activists of WikiLeaks, 6 Oct 2013
№ 301711   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2017 / 18:12
NATO was created as a tool of the cold war struggle with the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact, the so-called. Now there is no Warsaw Pact, no Soviet Union, but NATO exists. The question arises - why?
№ 299009   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2017 / 11:03