hopelessness [Theme] Page 13

Is not this desperate situation to which we cannot go.
№ 8842   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:45
Well, let's say, when you head on the wall. And what are you going to do in the next cell?
№ 8374   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:23
One who goes through the picturesque countryside to the scaffold, not looking at the flowers, smiling on his way. He thought about the axe and the chopping block, the terrible shock, broken bones and veins, and the grave in the end.
№ 6599   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:56
Hunted and pinned to the wall, the cat turns into a tiger.
№ 3274   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:18
Confusion and frustration do not necessarily compel people to action.
№ 480   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
... and then someone asks, no reason, no reason at all: “But why?” and although I am very proud that I manage to keep cool and sit still, and conform to what people think about me, I hear the question and automatically comprehend it: “Why?” and mechanically the same answer, from the light, for no apparent reason, I open my mouth and words flow by themselves, so this is the result for idiots:
Well, although I know I had to do it, and I didn't, but I'm twenty-seven, and it...life is what it seems in the bars and clubs of new York, and maybe not only new York, but in General, everywhere, at the end of our century... and so, I think, people behave... that means to be yourself, to be with Patrick, so... in General...
I stop, sigh, a little shrug, and again, sigh, and above one of the doors, curtained red velvet curtain, hangs a sign that says in red letters to match the curtain: THIS is NOT an option.
№ 458   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25