werewolves [Theme] Page 2

- Don't worry. If she survives, she will become a werewolf. It will have incredible power.
Yeah, and once a month will go crazy and try to tear me apart.
Well... actually, given that she's a woman - twice a month.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 125855   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 16:12
If a werewolf becomes a maniac, get bloodthirsty creature;
if a werewolf becomes a scoundrel, get a violent robber.
if a werewolf will become a greedy man, he will be kept in fear and obedience to a village...
It's better to let the werewolves are the shamans, though they are under all this is going to let the idea of serving spirits.
№ 70805   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:18
- Seems to be spread for the full moon. And the magicians did the wolves call to the homes...
- Old wives tales - waved Dark. - Navydumyvali. I, for example, can spill over any day.
Quote Explanation: talking of Darkness and Stepan
№ 37192   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:28
- Werewolves can't stand silver. So we quickly extracted one bullet, so they would not die during interrogation.
- And what occurs then?
- Puts the bullets back.
№ 21086   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:49
Calls Trent, tells how "a couple of Jewish princesses hysterical" was allegedly seen in Bel air what the monsters; there is a conversation about werewolves. Someone from princessing girlfriends seemed to be gone. Last night in Bel air was a search, found nothing except - here Trent grins - the mutilated corpse of the dog. Jewish Princess, who, according to Trent, "without head", he went to sleep to her friend in Encino. Trent said that Jewish princesses, apparently the census deathly, was a kind of allergic reaction. Maybe I agree; but the history worries me. After the departure of Trent I try to call Julian, but there's no answer, I'm trying to understand where he could be. Hang up, confident that you hear screaming in a nearby house, below the canyon, close the window. Still hear a dog barking, "KROQ" plays an old song Doors , the thirteenth channel "war of the worlds", I switched to some religious program where the preacher yells: "Give to the Lord to use you. The Lord wants to use you. Relax and allow Him to use you, to use you. Relax, he continues his chant. - To use you, use it." I'm drinking gin and melted ice cubes and I think I hear someone breaking into the house. Daniel on the phone says it's probably my sisters, trying to get something to drink; from the TV news I learn that last night on the hills four were beaten to death, and most of the night awake, looking out the window at the backyard and expecting werewolves.
№ 507   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27