a nuclear bomb [Theme] Page 1

- A policy of international you on something did you notice? Here we have now emerged several themes. They are somewhere on the periphery: Africa, here is now Iran, then Korea. Korea is generally good. Kim Jong UN boasted the nuclear button. Trump wrote that his button more. You are on to something noticed? He suddenly gasped, "Oh! Look what we got here!?" Or, that is to say, nothing special? [lead Olga Zhuravleva]
- Of course, I "gasped" on the question of Iran, but the second time I've gasped when I heard the answer trump. And I know there is a saying, in our childhood we used: "Two moron is power". And when I heard about "I have a more button and it works" I thought to myself: "Lord, well how old are you? Well, really, you're twelve already seems to be like". Here with these "pusher", I think that someday the planet can doprygat - here with one and with the second.
Quote Explanation: Radio "Echo Of Moscow". The author's program "Personally yours." Host: Alexei Naryshkin and Olga Zhuravleva, broadcast on 3 January 2018.
№ 313129   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2018 / 19:05
North Korean leader Kim Jong-UN declared that "nuclear button is always on his Desk". Can anyone, please, from his exhausted and starving mode to inform him that I, too, have a nuclear button, but it is much more and much more powerful than it, and it works!
№ 313025   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2018 / 18:04
Sanctions and other measures of pressure are beginning to have a big impact on North Korea. Soldiers dangerous fleeing to South Korea. Rocketman now wants the first time to hold talks with South Korea. Perhaps this is good news, maybe not - we'll see!
Quote Explanation: Donald trump said about the impact of sanctions on the DPRK. About this he wrote on Twitter.
№ 312954   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2018 / 22:06
Nuclear button is on my desktop. Due to the presence of nuclear weapons in the United States will not be able to start a war against the DPRK.
№ 312802   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 20:12
... how a country the size of the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, living in a brutal half-century blockade, manage to make five minutes of space program?
=============
FROM THE REPORT IN THE U.S. CONGRESS:
In Korea is free, compulsory and universal public education, covering children from 4 to 15 years. The literacy rate is 99% percent. In 2000 year there were two million students who were trained in 300 colleges and universities.
=============
Of the twenty-four millions two students. About this Korean Newspapers do not write. Although this is not a promotion from the Central Telegraph Agency of Korea, and a quote from the report of the Congress of the United States. It should be noted, the literacy rate in America - 86%. Fourteen percent of Americans do not know how to read and write. This comparative statistics should be strengthened as another option. During World war II, U.S. casualties amounted to 0,32% of the population. A loss of North Korea from American invasion of 1950-th years - 30%. That is one third of the inhabitants of the country that launched recently Hwaseong-15, killed by American bombs and Napalm. 78 towns were wiped off the face of the earth. <...> to Mock someone else's poverty easily. Lighter than launch a missile. Easier than to educate children. Easier than building a free hospital.
=============
THE REPORT OF THE CONGRESS:
In 2000, 99% of the population of the DPRK was covered by free medical care, had access to drinking water. Previously for every 700 people had one doctor and one hospital place of 350 people. In 2006, the average life expectancy of men was 68.9 years women 74.5 years.
№ 309819   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2017 / 15:02
From the sky
You can push a button -
And thousands die
In a split second.
But in the trenches great flames of apocalypse rain,
From an angel of death come to reckon.
In heaven
You can click on the button
And thousands will die
In a fraction of seconds.
With the fiery judgment of boilers shed Rain,
But the angel of Death will come for you.
№ 309273   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 15:21
I don't know much about the war. The whole world then threw atomic bombs. He barely survived. Millions died... If you don't know what the atomic bomb - imagine the worst thing in the world. So, the atomic bombs were even worse.
№ 308583   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 17:02
USA will never accept the nuclear status of the DPRK. Don't make a mistake. Any attack on the United States or our allies will lead you to defeat, and for any use of nuclear weapons by North Korea will be followed by a massive military response that would be effective and overwhelming.
№ 305898   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2017 / 00:18
The threat from North Korea has intensified to an unprecedented, critical and imminent level. Therefore, we must take a balanced and diverse measures appropriate to the threat level.
№ 305559   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2017 / 12:12
Before the new fuse even the most accurate warheads mounted on ballistic missiles, could not manage to explode close enough to the enemy deterrence of nuclear attack to destroy them. However, with the new super fuse is intended to destroy stationary targets, the warhead detonates so that the fireball occurred at a higher altitude and at the same time could reach the goal much more effectively. Warheads, which would otherwise have flown too far from the goal now, thanks to a new system of detonation, explode directly over the target. The result of applying this scheme of explosion will be a significant increase in the probability that a warhead will explode close enough to the goal to eliminate it, even if the accuracy of the missile warhead will not undergo improvements. As a result, USA will have a nuclear Arsenal that was designed specifically for a surprise attack on Russia, and victory in a nuclear war, - stated in the material scientist. - While the degree of lethality and firepower of U.S. nuclear forces has increased significantly the number of warheads the US and Russia decreased. This has led to a sharp increase in the vulnerability of Russian nuclear forces in the face of a preemptive strike by the US. According to our estimates, in the result of the reduction of warheads with a simultaneous increase of the nuclear potential of the United States it so happened that the us military can now destroy every Russian ICBM silos, utilizing for this preemptive strike, only 20 percent of the total number of warheads that exist in the terrestrial and marine nuclear arsenals of the United States. Russia's inability to globally monitor missile launches from space means that the Russian military and political leadership will have "situational awareness" in order to understand whether the signal from radar early-warning, real evidence of a nuclear attack or the result of a clerical error. The combination of these drawbacks - poor situational awareness, as well as dangerously short periods of warning - with the advantages of the United States, which lie in their ability to deliver nuclear strikes very close range and increasing the striking power of thermonuclear warheads, to form a very unstable and dangerous strategic nuclear situation. To stand before the face of the existential threat of attack in conditions when the time for decision is very short, and no ability to quickly detect accurate and powerful missiles using the space early warning system, the Russian leadership apparently has no choice but to pre-delegate nuclear launch to lower levels of command. There are a variety of options on how you can transfer these powers, but none of them is free of dangers that increase the probability of a human factor that ultimately may lead to the mistaken launch of Russian nuclear forces.
№ 305376   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 12:12
Nuclear weapons are horrible. However, even worse are people who kill without any nuclear weapons. Meanwhile, this is what happened in the recent past, hardly weakened the factor of nuclear deterrence. Indeed, the experience of the 1990s - beginning of 2000-ies has confirmed that the disappearance of the threat of use of nuclear weapons as a deterrent in the rivalry between the two leading world superpowers contributed, sadly, not peace and prosperity but all over the world, and the emergence of a series of military conflicts resulting in mass casualties. We saw, as a democratic country destroy thousands of people in different parts of the world - in Serbia, Iraq and so on. Of course, I support people who want to eliminate nuclear weapons. But God forbid that they win in this pursuit! Yes, God will not allow this, in fact it after two bloody world wars that claimed the lives of millions of people, gave man nuclear weapons as a deterrent to this nightmare will never happen again.
Quote Explanation: An interview with the newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets".
№ 304396   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 23:45
If North Korea will fire across the United States, it may very quickly escalate into war. We know the trajectory of North Korean missiles "within minutes", and if it is determined that its purpose is GUAM, it will be destroyed.
№ 297778   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2017 / 18:03
There is a nuclear bomb the Christians. There is a nuclear bomb and Jews. There is a nuclear bomb Hindus. A matter of honor for Pakistan to become the country that created the nuclear bomb for Muslims.
№ 296342   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2017 / 20:36
If India built a nuclear bomb, we will eat grass and leaves, going to starve, but they get the bomb themselves. We have no other choice.
Quote Explanation: 1965. An informal statement of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto after the second Indo-Pakistani war - armed conflict between India and Pakistan in August-September 1965. The fighting was inconclusive; the war ended in a draw after the intervention of the UN. At the same time, many independent observers believe that in the case of the renewal of hostilities, the success ultimately would be on the side of India.
№ 296331   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2017 / 20:03
Yes, I'm one of the creators of the hydrogen bomb. And don't regret it. Hitler definitely wanted to construct a bomb to win, and if he succeeded, he would, without hesitation, threw her to the right place. The Americans started to bomb from fear: what if the Germans will do before? Tamm and Sakharov, of course, also acted for Patriotic reasons.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Vitaly Ginzburg," the magazine Esquire (Esquire)
№ 295900   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2017 / 19:30