teacher [Theme]

I don't wear a gold bracelet,
That shines like the autumn moon;
I haven't tasted bashful bliss mouth
Bride young; neither pen nor sword
I don't deserve immortal glory.
I'm wasting time in school old.
Teaching crafty, arrogant boys.
Quote Explanation: the magazine "Foreign literature", No. 8, 1977, From the Indian lyrics
№ 359880   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 03:10
Sometimes, the Dharma attracts with its uniqueness. And man, obsessed with pride, refers to the Teacher behind the Teaching as to the dealer exclusive product. Go to retreats, diligent student, well everyone remembers. It is driven by the motive to rise in the eyes of others, to make a career "guru". This motivation in Teaching is considered "motivation with a flaw", and a person is called "a vessel full of poison" (or "spoiled food"). Everything that enters into such a vessel deteriorates.
According to Rinchen Tenzin, pride manifested in Geshe in Tibetan monasteries. They are somehow present the flaws of the mind peculiar to the people. How to choose a Teacher who will show the path to the Pure land? After all, we can't know exactly how he who is called the Teacher implemented the practice.
In the selection of the master is not guided by fame, social success or the external attractiveness of a person. "Look at the quality of the mind, says Rinchen Tenzin. - The quality of mind manifested in how people treat different people in different situations. Watch how stable his peaceful state, there is strong craving for worldly benefits. His dignity, as a practice of Dharma, manifested in external behavior. The quality of the Teacher of the Dharma, he should clearly exceed the manifestations of the "poisons" of the mind (ignorance, passion and attachment, aversion and anger, pride and jealousy). It is important to assess the level of knowledge of the Dharma. If you can well understand the instructions of the Teacher and easy for you to apply them, so it fits you."
№ 242601   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:29
Life is a good teacher. But too expensive for lessons!
№ 190483   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:37
You have no enemies, but there are teachers. It's hard to believe, but true. Those who live their dark, help you to find your light.
№ 121362   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 11:14
With a good teacher in life - experience.
Takes really expensive, but lucidly explains!
№ 117061   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:23