desert [Theme] Page 2

Life in the desert spares neither great nor small.
№ 355761   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 04:17
To the horizon alone oceans of sand,
A thin haze of torn silk of other worlds,
On the slippery trail Cobra with dune and dune -
The desert keeps silence millennial wounds...
Quote Explanation: from the poem "Monologue of the Sphinx"
№ 343523   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 01:06
I'll take the map, go for it.
- This map the pilot long ago, and the dunes are constantly moving. The calculations have an error of twenty percent. But even with an error of one percent, you will pass by Laguna. After three hundred miles, navigating by the stars, you won't know what slipped Langon.
- You will walk in a circle. You're right-handed, then your right leg you have is better developed than the left, step it wider.
- Forget about my offer. You win.
- The question is not about who won, but how to survive.
№ 343185   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 08:25
Lagoon a few hundred miles away, I can walk, I'm in good shape, he participated in three marathons in Mugabe.
- Hope in a row? There on foot not to reach. You don't know the desert. It's not a resort Mugabe and thick Gobi. FYI, July is the hottest month in the Gobi. Drink a liter of water, and vaporizes you with then six.
- The night will go.
- No other way. At night the temperature drops to zero. And how will you keep track?
- The compass...
There behind these dunes, located on the way of the powerful mountain range, deposits of iron ore. Have you seen a compass dance? Arrow spinning like a top.
№ 343184   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 08:24
When we populate the desert, the oases disappear.
№ 338100   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 23:16
I was always drawn to the desert. Its hot wind and wide, open spaces. But mostly I'm tired of life in the city. Its monotony. My endless half-hearted attempts at jobs and various studies. And I'm sick of painful apathy afflicting the people of my generation, my sex and my class.
I'd always been drawn to the purity of the desert, its hot wind and wide, open spaces. But mainly I was bored of life in the city, with its repetitions, my half-finished, half-hearted attempts at jobs and various studies. And I was sick of carrying around the self-indulgent negativity that was so much the malaise of my generation, my sex and my class.
№ 322566   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2018 / 19:13
Two in the wilderness trying to find not only each other, but an oasis, where they can be together.
№ 309897   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2017 / 01:02
- And how do you in the desert? Like? Here better?
- No, my heart is at home. No matter where I was - it's always there.
№ 291373   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2017 / 02:03
No streams, no swamps, around parched desert; withered creepers glowed among the rocks; insects filled the air with a restless flutter, they fly, tracing and drawing copper, jade, mother of pearl spiral, they dug into the skin of the soldiers and stabbed them with their sharp proboscis.
№ 288339   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:30
The desert is a gate to a mysterious and incomprehensible world.
№ 278946   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:53
The desert demands nothing, gives nothing and promises nothing.
№ 278945   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:53
Arabian desert. The great ocean, flying sand and Sun-scorched stones. Under the endless dunes - oil, the blood of our new mechanical century. More than 400 years, these lands the rule of the Ottoman Empire, controlling everything that is there. But the Empire has its enemies: a small rebel army of Bedouin teamed up to reset the power of the Empire. They attack without warning and then disappear in the desert. On their side fighting one British officer, whose case has brought him fame. The world used to call it Lawrence of Arabia.
№ 268024   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:08
Hot sun, hot sand,
Hot lips, want a SIP of water
In the hot desert can not see a trace,
Tell me, the caravan, when the water?
Uchkuduk, three wells,
Protect, protect us from the sun
You're in the desert lifeline, Uchkuduk!
Quote Explanation: Words: Farrukh Zakirov, music: Yuri Entin.
№ 255047   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:17
If my desert too many wells, may God bring order by destroying the excess.
Power lines must gravitate over you, to strain, to direct, to push up and forward every time they will be revealed to you as some circumstances are not always favorable, but not evaluated! Their language you don't comprehend. And I'm trying to explain to you the essence of this language, told you about the desert, on the way from well to well.
So don't wait on a beautiful island, similar to that stored for the future benefit of the good in it no more than in the abundant harvest wooden pins. You will turn into a sleepy ox. Now the treasures of your island you seem to be incorruptible, but as soon as you stop to notice them! And to make their treasure again, I'll have to give you the wilderness to pull power lines to create a picture of their precious alien integrity and objectivity.
If I want to save you your island, I'll give you the way of life in which he will be the main treasure.
№ 242598   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:29
In the desert there is a beauty that would not be able to forget I even lived a thousand lives.
№ 215858   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:35