weapons [Theme] Page 55

And the Lord said, first of all, pull the Holy Pin, then count to three, no more and no less. Three is the number you shall count and the number should be three. To four you don't have to count to two, too, unless you count to three. To count to five is not necessary. When the number three, avaleuses the third number, be reached, you must leave this Sacred Grenade at their enemies, and they immediately perish. Amen.
Quote Explanation: Instructions for using the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch — fictional weapons of great destructive power, which in the film killed the Rabbit Thugs.
№ 55674   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:39
If this plant will produce at least one charge shot, I'll be very disappointed.
№ 55440   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:29
I first really thought in 1982, when America allowed Israel to invade Lebanon. I still remember those scenes: blood, torn limbs, women and children who lost their husbands and fathers, the rockets falling on their homes without mercy and without discrimination. It was as if the crocodile met a child who has force only to scream. Did the crocodile takes any arguments, except the weapons?
№ 53956   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:46
The noise of weapon drowns out voice of the laws.
№ 53255   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:18
Knowledge is a double-edged weapon that only burden and may injure his master, if the hand that holds it, weak and not able to use it.
№ 53208   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:16
The gun does is focus an explosion in the right direction, that's all.
№ 51524   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:09
- In this district you can't go without weapons.
- You don't have a gun.
- I have nunchuck, but you have not brought home.
№ 51216   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:56
I firmly believe that whoever invented firearms, paying now in hell for his satanic invention, because thanks to him, the vile hand of a coward can take the life of the gallant Caballero.
№ 50695   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:34
The trigger, Harley, it's not a member! It is not necessary to pull, it is not necessary to iron, it is not necessary to masturbate. It must be easy to press.
№ 50675   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:34
- If I understood you correctly, you want me on the game.
- Understand correctly.
- Then all the rules of the duel you make, and I choose the weapons.
- Choose. Just you mind you, I'm your sambame and karate do not own, and if you're an honest man, and I hope that you're an honest man...
So if I am an honest man, we're on the ping-pong balls are we going to fight?.. You know, Dove, I don't like it when too much talk about honesty.
- All? Then we fight!
- I fight you and not going. If I choose weapons, I believe that I already chose... I will fight you all my life! Hear like you as scum and cowards! Remember that.
№ 50288   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:09
- Ready, Sergeant!
- Gump, why did you put that weapon together so quickly?
- You are so commanded.
- Goodness gracious, this is a new record company, if I wasn't afraid to lose a good soldier, we would recommend you to school officers. Once you become a General! Now disassemble your weapon!
№ 49797   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:49
It's like giving a gun to a six year old - who knows what the outcome but the noise is for sure!
№ 49768   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:48
- You're the enemy weapons. He is the enemy of arms principle.
- And here it?
- Give it to me.
- Give it to al-Jazira, he will save us.
Al - Jazira this channel.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 49205   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:26
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this is mine. My rifle is my best friend. This is my life. I have to learn to wield weapons as well as his own life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I have to shoot accurately out of my rifle. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. And I'll do it. I swear to God. My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are not afraid of enemies. We are the saviors of my life. Let it be so. Until there are no more enemies and will not be peace. Amen.
№ 48458   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:57
I soaked it.
But why did you leave the gun?
- This is going to sound stupid, but it was my favorite.
I hope you won't tell the other guns you have pet.
№ 47533   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:22