negotiations [Theme] Page 4

If the task is in principle to destroy the entire system of international relations, if the task is to reshape the world under the hegemony of one, two or group of countries, which the knowledge of one political leader or one country, maybe so can the question. The security Council was not created to friends of friends at the negotiating table, and people who tend to have very large claims against each other. Therefore, the mechanism of the security Council even then was launched and was created in such a way that never has one group of countries, no specific country, no matter how rich, powerful, strong, wonderful as it was, could not usurp this power. For those procedures that are on today and in that situation, again, if we proceed from the fact why you created the security Council (UN), this is of course complete madness.
Quote Explanation: 13 APR 2018. The idea of the USA to exclude Russia from the UN Security Council.
№ 361988   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 11:10
Negotiations should lead to compromise.
№ 352413   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 22:07
Talks it's like a flirting between man and woman speak different languages. No matter what they say in the beginning. The important thing is what they say at the end.
6 Season 154 Series
№ 347858   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2018 / 06:11
- Bah! So I won't have to listen to that to open the door is not possible. You have two minutes, your time starts now.
- You can immediately shoot. I open in less than ten.
- Trade well, smart guy. <...> shoo.. It will take some time...
- Get following this we have a PROTEK...
Quote Explanation: The hero kills the engineers at the door from the closed there the President's daughter from fear engineer managed it.
№ 345081   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 11:08
- It is I, the Serpent, brought the goods.
Damn. Leave it on the doorstep, and he get the hell out.
- Well, Johnny. What about my money?
- What money? How much do I owe you?
- Eishi said, what have you got for me money. Eishi said ten percent.
- It is unfortunate that the AC no longer gives percentages.
- What do you mean?
- He's upstairs taking a bath.
- He'll call you when I'm free.
Hey. I know I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'll give you ten seconds, so you took your ugly, yellow, no-good ass off my doorstep before I pumped your guts full of lead.
- Well, Johnny. I'm sorry. I'm leaving.
One, two, ten! Ha! Keep the change, you filthy animal.
Quote Explanation: Episode preview for a nonexistent film "Angels with dirty souls". The phrase was used for the purchase of pizza.
№ 334756   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2018 / 20:07
- Fire dragons, the drug producers, they owned one-eighth of entire Asian drug market. Mad profit and...
- Les Grossman.
- We do not get money. You have count hundred million, pay now, or tomorrow Jack to die.
Class. Let me write that down. One hundred million. Oh, wait! I have a better idea. What if instead of a hundred million, I'll pump you with my mayonnaise! And then even the skin of that fucking goat down. Enjoy, dude! Enjoy! In the meantime, as always... go chew on shit! Click. No. No concessions to terrorists.
Quote Explanation: Second, the negotiations and the producer upon hearing the amount immediately sent negotiators.
№ 332599   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 14:15
Is a fire dragon. Send fifty million dollars or fuck coinage to kill.
- Les Grossman, who is it?
Is a fire dragon.
Heh. And, okay, the fire dragon - govnozhuy. For starters, step back and really chew shit!! I don't know what you're there asianschool game you're playing. But Asia, Jack, is my territory. Think about it, or I'll have you to go and I have brought down upon your heads ungodly rain of fire. Call in the UN, only he will be able to stop me, to razadarit you to edrene mother. I tell you, bitch, I promise scorched earth! I will massacre you! Planted on the tonsils! Click. Find out who it was...
Quote Explanation: The first attempt by terrorists to ransom for Hollywood actor and producer response to requirements.
№ 332589   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2018 / 14:05