disability [Theme] Page 2

Moscow - city for patient if they don't have feet.
- We wish our viewers to protect your feet, and who is not saved do not lose heart. To wait a little bit.
№ 380966   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 22:12
I looked at how many actually disabled people in wheelchairs in Russia and according to the health Ministry last 320 thousand people. It is a city of Kaluga.
№ 380959   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 21:51
- We are still in the country there is a tendency to exaggerate the problems a very small group of people. If the street is not disabled - *yn to do the ramps? Logically, if people with disabilities are just starting to travel on the seats in the city, then people will start to work wit, they will begin to think about these ramps. And since the disabled sit at home, they do not represent a problem in any way.
- And sit at home because they can't get out. And so the circle.
Quote Explanation: About the problem of people with limited mobility - lack of ramps in the cities.
№ 379767   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 19:24
- Mr. West! Glad you joined in and painted it monochrome society.
- I believe that when a person rises from the dead - I must attend.
Miss East informs me that You are expecting to meet General McGrath. I admit, I haven't seen him as long as their blacks.
- I understand, such a person is difficult to maintain a relationship with half of their friends.
- I think, my dear miss East will keep you from being a slave to your disappointment.
You know: cute women captivate us, and then cut the legs.
Quote Explanation: USA a few years after the abolition of slavery. Arliss loveless and Jim West bully each other veiled insults. Loveless - disabled person with no legs to the waist; West is black.
№ 374537   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 21:02
I want to live in a world where we have such low expectations of disabled people that we congratulate them if they got out of bed and remembering our own name. I want to live in a world that values the true achievements of people with disabilities, in a world where the eleventh-grader from school of Melbourne, not in the least surprised that his teacher's in a wheelchair.
№ 361483   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 04:05
You've probably seen a similar image: "the Only disability in life is a bad behavior." Or: "Your excuse doesn't work." Do. Or this: "Before you quit, try!" This is just a couple of examples, but such images is full. Maybe you've seen this, which shows the girl with no hands drawing a picture with a pencil clamped in his mouth. Or a child running on carbon fiber prosthetic legs. <...> the Purpose of these images is to inspire you, to motivate, so that you can look at them and think: "no matter How bad nor was my life could be worse. I could be like this man."
What if you is this person? I've lost count of the number of times when strangers approached me with the desire to say that I think me brave and an inspiring example - and this long before any publication of my work. They're kind of like congratulating me that I managed to get up in the morning and remember your own name. And this materialization. These and other images objectify disabled people for the benefit of healthy people. They are in order that you will be able to see them and understand that you are not so bad to look at problems from the outside.
№ 361482   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 04:04
We learn from the strength and endurance to each other, not in spite of our bodies and diagnoses, and in spite of the world that separates and embodies us. I really believe that this lie about disability is the greatest injustice. It makes our life more difficult. And this quote: "the Only disability in life is a bad attitude", - the reason why this is - nonsense that is simply not true, because of the social model of disability.
Never smile the staircase does not turn it into a ramp. Never. Smile the TV screen will not be forced to see the subtitles for those who can't hear. No standing in the middle of the bookstore and the radiation of positive energy will not turn all the books into books in Braille. This simply will not happen. I want to live in a world where disability is not the exception but the norm.
№ 361481   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2019 / 04:03
Disabled you only does a negative attitude to life.
№ 358874   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2019 / 22:15
- Well, - agreed kwara. - It was a blow below the belt. But the same blow was sending you here just to get information out of me. Playing on my feelings.
- Feelings?
Because you... you...
- Cripple - finished for her myrrh. He will not feel pity only makes it harder. But what could he do about it? What would he do, will do it as invalid.
№ 356332   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 04:08
He let me roll his wheelchair as if framed the crutch on which I could rely. And I still use it.
№ 351107   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 16:02
Losing physical independence does not mean to part with life.
№ 351091   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 10:06
War does not honor the heroes,
She only wants the glory.
The fruit of the crippled, the outcasts,the
In the centuries earned laurels.
№ 350996   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 11:10
... Sometimes, maybe one of the townspeople and say, "Yes, he has a screw loose". Well, kidding a little (the biggest jokers even finger to his temple did not twist) - let them scoff, I care. I've learned to live with his disability and learned to live alone, so no skin off my nose.
№ 349622   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2018 / 18:04
The person grinned.
- You Know, Britt. Know. You have no prejudices. You know that I'm a person who happened to be in a wheelchair. Not a wheelchair, which happened to be the man.
№ 333395   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 23:02