Zen [Theme]

I differ from most people in only one thing - they don’t have everything at home, but I have no one there at all.
№ 464786   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:43
Trying to understand Zen is the main obstacle to understanding it.
№ 438797   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 00:21
The cat showed the presence of complete lack. Probably discarding his mortal body, he started to wander to distant worlds with rivers of milk and cream shores.
Quote Explanation: from the story "the Ant", the collection "Of the Grasshoppers"
№ 390118   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:19
But here's what I found: the longer I stayed with the truth, the clearer it became saucers. I turned on the hot water, this hot, I could hardly stand it, and remembered a Zen story that I read a dozen times, but still could not understand. Student in search of enlightenment visits the Zen master. The student knows that should, according to tradition, the first to speak to the master, but the master do not say a word. They are quite long sitting in silence. Finally, the wizard offers the student a bowl of rice, and they eat in silence. And so the wizard spoke:
- You have eaten? - he asks.
- Yes, - answers the pupil.
- Then wash the bowl.
That's the whole story. I always found it some kind of unsaid, but now, while rubbing the burnt spot from the plate, the story gained a complete sense. There are times when nothing more to do - just to wash the dishes. Easier to nowhere. We're waiting for bells and pipes, fireworks and fanfare, but worth it to get to the truth, it sometimes is very simple.
№ 366905   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2019 / 18:02