monopoly [Theme]

Special mention should be made of natural monopolies, the only socially acceptable form of monopolistic organization of production. A natural monopoly is a monopoly that produces socially necessary products in an objectively non-competitive sector of the economy. A characteristic feature of a natural monopoly is an increase in returns to scale of production. This means that the larger the production volume, the lower the cost per unit. Therefore, one company is able to fully satisfy market demand for a given type of product at a price lower than the competitive price.
№ 464193   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 23:00
The economic meaning of a monopoly is to obtain economic excess profits. By realizing its economic interest, a monopoly causes damage to both market agents: both the consumer and the producer, who, as a result of market monopolization, suffer economic losses.
№ 464192   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 22:57
The potential ability of firms to set prices for their products determines the degree of market monopolization. The monopoly price is always high, because it includes the amount of monopoly rent added by the monopolist to the market price of the product due to its dominant position in the market. The degree to which the monopoly price exceeds actual costs characterizes the market power of a given manufacturer.
№ 464191   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 22:54
The bottom line is that while everyone is playing checkers, I'm playing monopoly. And I always build enterprises on electric power. And I always win.
№ 424342   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 18:42
- Only if I race car.
I have an unhealthy obsession with palindromes.
- As you say, Vic. I'll take a shot.
Sweet, it's not glass, it is a thimble.
№ 398763   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:27
The market over time tends to monopolize. And the government has got to do with it. It can only speed up or slow down this process. But the source of the monopoly competition. Over time as a result of competition, inefficient businesses go bankrupt and more efficient - become larger, capturing a market share of bankrupt.
№ 384856   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 16:04
It ended with what should have been the end to the era of monopolies that do not allow competition of small outsiders. Father Fritz, along with his artist put in jail, and the thick Fritz had to leave school.
№ 373465   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 18:14