consent [Theme] Page 10

So, I'm listening. Why don't you want to go to a restaurant?
- I don't want. Why do you think I should want? Now, if I agreed you wouldn't ask why. Right? It is implied that to want anything is okay and not want nonsense, which requires explanation. In fact, the opposite. You do not come to mind?
- No... I don't quite understand.
- What is there to understand? She took a deep puff and stretched out his hand, flicked ash on the balcony. - I live by my own schedule, I have my own mode, their plans for the day. To me, a complete stranger and all of a sudden proposes to change these plans. For what? For the free food? I have enough money to feed themselves. For interesting company? Doubtful. You don't look like an interesting interlocutor. In order to kill time? So I'm not bored, I don't need. So I ask you, does that mean my failure seems so ridiculous to me that demands an explanation? I think you would have to wonder if I agreed, but certainly not Vice versa. I answered your question?
№ 25421   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:11
He didn't answer any of my question, but when you blush, it means "Yes", isn't it?
№ 8834   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:45
All who agree do not agree no.
№ 3385   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:22
To be a good person means to be in harmony with yourself. Disorder - the need to be in harmony with others.
№ 870   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:42