Yes [Theme]

Yes bitch! Magnets!
Quote Explanation: Series "Live Free or Die" / "Live Free or Die".
Yes bitch! Magnets!
№ 443147   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 23:24
For heaven's sake, don't say yes until I'm done talking!
№ 433726   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2021 / 20:36
The particle "yes" can end the dialogue, as well as the verb "no". Today I understood this.
№ 418086   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2021 / 19:15
To communicate at ease, we need to be sure that if the other says "yes", then it is "yes", and if he says "no", then it is "no".
№ 411146   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:27
Did you really say "No"?
Well I thought you meant "Yes"
There were shadows in your hair
There were flowers on your dress.

Неужели ты вправду сказала "нет"?
Я подумал, ты имела в виду "да".
На твоих волосах лежали тени,
На твоём платье были цветы.
№ 405254   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2020 / 00:42
Geography - it's a subject that never will need to you spontaneously. To blame: "And you had to learn!" What kind of clouds: Cirrus or Cumulus? Ah... Other items, Yes. Math. You have change, there's a hundred rubles, two hundred... don't know what the idiot had to learn! Physical education. Added step, get on the train swistel. Biology. Taught biology and you know that this hand, for example. Physics. "Flies will move away". Alive and healthy, everything is fine. Well, to piss yourself do you know the geography better than anyone! What? All your women? Win city! All your women, you will fight them under Cirrus clouds then! Think about 2018, Google-maps, you can fly where you want and you don't even have to know where it is. You just come to a travel Agency and say: "I want to go to Indonesia." And you will be sent. This is not what you will say: "Yes?.. Come on, show me where it is!"
6 Season 16 Series Release Date: 16.12.2018
№ 381254   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:24
I read in one magazine article "Ten secrets of female sexuality". Right there immediately says: "Look at women purse, it will tell you a lot about her owner, because according to Freud women's handbag is the image of the vagina and in that sense shape, color and size matter." I thought, "How bold! For the magazine "Domashniy Ochag" to write the word "vagina"". Definitely not the reservoir? <...> I was hurt, because I, for example, no handbags, and never was. I have a backpack design! And Yes, I wear it on the back. And Yes, it is very roomy. Now all women have a big bag and I understand why. Because now we leave the house in the campaign: first, go to the subway, then to work, then to gym, then to the store, then back to the subway. So in my bag, a computer, charging, conditioning, shampoo, dreams, hopes, memories, frozen Pollock... Where me this to wear? But where, where... All according to Freud, guys!
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381240   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:30
In relationships you give flowers. When it's the wife, you come and ask: "You flowers or you will take the money?" Because in five years of marriage no one took the flowers, I assure you. Always the three in the envelope. And even when there is no envelope, it will say: "do not worry! Just give cash. If it's convenient to "BEAC" let down, whatever, no problem!"
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381232   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:14
Someone: You like big cities?
Habuda: Oh, Yes. Cheers here is my joy of the concentration of energy wasted on achieving imaginary goals.
№ 381223   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:54
One, Is that true?
Habuda: Oh Yes, yesterday really.
№ 381221   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:50
As the Jews say, "the gross tuhes ASE nahes". That means: "Big-ass - too happy." So the deeper W-PA, which will plunge the Russian economy, the more optimistic will be acting Prime Minister. ... What do we have to get them all up there, suspected that doing something wrong? Or does it require at least the Great Depression? Stupid question. Chief horses in midstream does not change, and we have all the time in midstream. ... So these are eternal. So hail to our reforms, the most senseless, ruthless and eternal in the world.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (24.10.2019).
№ 381181   Added Viker 28-10-2019 / 10:15
The village of Unallo - boring place
Farmers in Unallo - entirely grumpy!
Always have them spreading the dough
Today the cattle and the children are sick.
They have no favorite time of year:
Heat is not good,
Frost is not good.
What in the morning was no weather,
From home they will not go without galoshes.
Mr. Horrow again cold,
Mr. Hilow - sciatica,
Spouses of Adouglas still bad
The old Withered whole body hurts...
All pouting, mad, mad, afraid
And suddenly happen to this problem:
And suddenly all adversity Yes, at once cease,
What to grumble they will become then?!
№ 381068   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:28
Theatre people are known to be superstitious. Don't, for example, to say to the actress before the premiere: "good luck". I must say: "break a leg". The actor does not say, "good luck," and say, "Break my neck," - and even spit in his direction.
№ 381028   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:54
- Is there a God?
I do not know.
- Well, tell me!
Said would if I could... But I don't know and nobody knows.
Robert knows.
- No. She has the faith. And it's great. But Faith is only a feeling, not knowledge.
- What about Jesus?
Love it and do well.
- Uh... But he's a God?
- I don't know... I Have an opinion... Just an opinion, I could be wrong. Don't want to impose... the decision is yours, but don't be afraid to believe in God.
- Hmm... one person on TV said that there is no God.
The difference between an atheist and Roberta is... she loves you and wants to help... and more Important... In the end we'll all be together. You do about it?
- Well, Yes.
Okay. This is not a reason for concern.
- Okay.
№ 381015   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:27
Men always need something to do. It's better than to stagger on beer Yes, politics.
№ 380990   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:07