nonsense [Theme] Page 12

When miracles become nonsense, the mind turns to madness.
№ 13772   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:55
Nonsense? But new!
№ 2518   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:48
YAT - Nuclear Titbit. Newfangled teenage drug. Glycogen powerful. I know what you do in Durkee put? You ran through the Palace square, covering his genitals with a newspaper and shout out loud that you - I quote: 'a child of fusion in the bowels of the seventh galactic sun to the left of his own thought'.
№ 1639   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:13
Look, the nature of the things that is happening has changed... slightly. It is much more interesting than the renders. Someday I will tell my kids about it.
№ 942   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:45
Calls Trent, tells how "a couple of Jewish princesses hysterical" was allegedly seen in Bel air what the monsters; there is a conversation about werewolves. Someone from princessing girlfriends seemed to be gone. Last night in Bel air was a search, found nothing except - here Trent grins - the mutilated corpse of the dog. Jewish Princess, who, according to Trent, "without head", he went to sleep to her friend in Encino. Trent said that Jewish princesses, apparently the census deathly, was a kind of allergic reaction. Maybe I agree; but the history worries me. After the departure of Trent I try to call Julian, but there's no answer, I'm trying to understand where he could be. Hang up, confident that you hear screaming in a nearby house, below the canyon, close the window. Still hear a dog barking, "KROQ" plays an old song Doors , the thirteenth channel "war of the worlds", I switched to some religious program where the preacher yells: "Give to the Lord to use you. The Lord wants to use you. Relax and allow Him to use you, to use you. Relax, he continues his chant. - To use you, use it." I'm drinking gin and melted ice cubes and I think I hear someone breaking into the house. Daniel on the phone says it's probably my sisters, trying to get something to drink; from the TV news I learn that last night on the hills four were beaten to death, and most of the night awake, looking out the window at the backyard and expecting werewolves.
№ 507   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
In one hand he had a bundle of balloons. In the other, he held the leg of the baby, similar to chicken foot. On each ball was written: "HE CAME FROM ANOTHER WORLD".
- Tell your friends that I'm the last of a dying race - he said grinning and got down on her porch steps. I'm the only one survived on the lost planet. I've come to devour all the women... and rape all the men... and learn to make peppermint bubble gum! And dance the twist!
№ 216   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:10
[Court after the verdict]:
I'm sick of your foolishness. My avenger. Inside all of us sits Lucifer!
№ 116   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:04
What kind of moron would wear a wool suit in the middle of summer in Miami? Nazis. That's who. It's all to keep us down.
№ 58   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:01