the government [Theme] Page 26

About the mind of the ruler of the first is judged by the people he brings to itself; if it is faithful and able, you can always be confident in his wisdom, for he knew how to recognize their ability and retain their loyalty. If they are otherwise one cannot form, because the first mistake he made was in choosing them.
№ 78392   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:18
Mr President, if you can do so
To do to avoid bribes
Need a series of rulings
To abolish greed, human laziness and
To understand the Russian mind.
Tell me, what attracts you in fact you?
№ 77514   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:35
Bad if Ministers change frequently; but even worse when bad Ministers remain in place.
№ 75933   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:26
People who sings and dances, not evil thinks.
№ 72582   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:56
The government is a group of people. As a rule, controlled by nobody.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 72518   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 07:53
Do not distract the government from their problems, worries about our welfare.
№ 69801   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:34
Ask yourself why the media fed culture with all sorts of games?
At that time, as education in America grows dull and dull, with a downward ever since, as the government decided to subsidize public schools. The government gets what it pays.
They don't want your children to be educated.
They don't want you thinking too much.
That's why in our country and in the world so blooming entertainment industry. Any entertainment, to distract the human mind, and that you have not gotten in the way of influential people, if I think too much. It is time to understand already that there are people who run your life, even if you do not know about.
№ 69331   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:14
Every Russian person that thinks of its government, but not everyone can say this is censorship.
№ 69057   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:02
How can the government control the situation in the country if it cannot even control your verbal diarrhea?
№ 69029   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:01
The government does not relieve itself of liability, it puts on her.
№ 69025   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:01
In a peasant country should rule man. An intellectual turn to the West.
№ 68480   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:36
- Why do you so zealously oppose the present government? Unless the other is much better?
- Someone has to fight for the ideals of goodness and justice?..
Most, however, are too inert. She does not care about anything except their own well-being and personal peace. In full hibernation people can prevent even the coming of fascism.
№ 65673   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:31
Why every time we have a good idea, prevents us from the government?!
№ 64689   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:37
The absolute form of injustice is not a crime, and the "official" crimes committed by governments against their citizens.
№ 61570   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:56
The government spits on us, don't talk about politics and religion - all this enemy propaganda! Wars, disasters, assassinations - all this horror! Media is making a sad face, describing it as a great human tragedy, but we all know the media are not intended to destroy the evil world - no! Its task is to convince us to accept this evil, to adapt to live in it! The authorities want us to be passive observers! They gave us no chance, except for rare, very symbolic vote - choose the doll on the left or puppet on the right! It's time to Express a personal dissatisfaction with the socio-political way! We saw in the 20th century, came the 21st and we need to understand we cannot allow ourselves to be drawn into this trap! I care what is happening in this world, I care about structure, control system and those who control my life! Each of us can get rid of greed, hatred, envy and cruelty!! A way to control us - make us feel pathetic, small so we refused independence and freedom. Let's start challenging this corporate slave state! 21st century - new century is not the century of slavery, falsehood, petty issues of racism, the state of the economy and other ways of control! Mankind enters the age when it will be to fight for peace and justice! What nonsense - the liberal Democrat, conservative Republican - they govern us - the two sides of the same coin, two teams fighting for a place Director in the slave to the Corporation! Really close, but they feed me lies! I'm sick, I won't eat it! Resistance is not futile! We will win! Man is too good! We will survive and become people! We will fight for real life! For something that is important for creativity, for the individual human spirit that refuses to give up! That's all I wanted to say, now it's your turn!
№ 60599   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:14