view [Theme] Page 12

Anecdote: "one type comes to a doctor. The high hat. He sits down and takes off his hat. The doctor notices a frog sitting on his bald skull. He approaches and sees the frog as if rooted to the skin.
- How long have you got? - he wonders.
Then the frog says:
- You know doctor, first it was just a small wart on his leg"
This anecdote illustrates the concept. Sometimes people make mistakes in the analysis of events, because the only point of view that seems obvious.
№ 9220   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:04
Here on Earth, there is neither good nor evil in its purest form. Even the best of people may experience evil thoughts, an honest man is capable of low action. And evil: not in the world of the villain, devoid of a shred of virtue. Not the villain who does evil, Rada about their own welfare. Such a person will always found an excuse. My cat, when hungry, was hunting mice. Does this mean that it is bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I bet the mouse stick on this account a somewhat different opinion. Every killer believes that their actions are necessary and justified.
It's all in the perception. It is always the winner no doubt of the correctness, and the loser is sure that he had been treated unfairly.
№ 7152   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:22
Evil is just a point of view.
№ 6929   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:11
My secret of success is the ability to understand the point of view of another person and see things with him and with his points of view.
№ 3297   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:19
The most difficult part in the dispute - not so much to defend their point of view, but to have about it a clear picture.
№ 3043   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:09
They say that the truth lies between two opposing opinions. Wrong! Between them lies the problem.
(Say between two opposed opinions the truth is. In any case! Between them lies the problem.)
№ 2077   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:31