view [Theme] Page 9

- Where are you going?
- I'm a journalist!
- Blogger!
- Documentary! And being curious...
1 Season 2 Series
№ 87197   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:15
The one who never changes looks, usually there are no views.
№ 82777   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:43
Try to find in each something nice, even if small detail. Someone can a nice smile. Each is something there - it should be.
№ 82709   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:40
The same thing look only two people can see her absolutely identical. But at the same time completely different. Tailor, looking at the coronation mantle of the monarch, sees only the threads and stitches, Skinner notices exclusively ermines, and heir to the throne sees nothing, because thinking only about what ever this robe will wrap his shoulders. Everyone can see something different, but in the meantime it is one and the same mantle.
№ 82471   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:30
Dot optical sight on your forehead is also someone's point of view.
№ 80478   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 17:23
Concrete block, through the thickness which breaks through the stubborn and daring sprout, I'm sure this insolent abominable character. And heroic stables no doubt, if there's nothing dumber plates, which stifles all life. Who is right? Depends on the perspective.
№ 75489   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:57
I respect any beliefs, especially those that are incompatible with mine.
№ 66695   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:17
In any dispute we did not defend their point of view, and your "I".
№ 63549   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:46
Different opinions are born when one and the same fact looking from different points of view.
№ 61151   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:39
The only sin which we never forgive each other is the divergence.
№ 51542   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:09
If a thousand people believes in something, and I believe in the opposite, it is a thousand to one that they're wrong.
№ 50411   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:14
From a purely positivist point of view man is the most mysterious and confusing researchers, the object of science. Negligible morphological leap and however incredible shock spheres of life - this is the whole paradox of man.
№ 49327   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:31
The onlooker sees only one side.
№ 46729   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:50
Awareness this is the ability to see a coffee Cup and hear the birds singing in their own way, and not as taught. With high probability we can assume that in adults and children vision and hearing is arranged and that in the first years of life in them more aesthetic and less intellectual. The little boy happily watching birds and listening to them. Then there is "good father" and believes he should "share" the experience and help his son "develop". He says: "This is Jay, and this is Sparrow." Since, as a boy will think, where's Jay, where's the Sparrow, he stops to see birds and hear them
№ 43421   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:37
This Chinese proverb.
Once two monks were walking through the garden of the Taoist monastery. Suddenly one of them saw on their way crawling on the ground a snail. The second monk, his spiritual brother, through an oversight had almost crushed her, but the first monk stopped him. He bent down and picked up the animal. "Look, we almost killed the snail. But this animal represents life and through it the Tao, which must be followed. This snail needs to live and continue the cycles of reincarnation". And he gently released the snail in the grass. "Fool! - angry another monk. - Saving this worthless snail, you're jeopardizing the beds with lettuce, which grows our gardener. For the sake of saving the life of a snail you're destroying the work of one of our brothers."
Their dispute with curiosity watched a third monk who was nearby. And because they could not come to an agreement, the first monk said, "let's turn this question to our Dean, he is wise, let him decide which of us is right," and they went to the Abbot, with them went the third monk, who was interested in this dispute. The first monk told how he saved the precious life that accommodates thousands of future or past beings. The Abbot listened, nodding, then said, "You're right, and it was necessary to do that." The second monk was troubled. "How so? Is it good to save the snail, which chews vegetables? The snail had to crush, and to save the garden, which every day gives us good food!" The Abbot listened, nodding, and said, "That's right. So I had to do. You're right." Then the third monk, who still remained silent, protested: "But their view of the opposite! Perhaps both can be right?" The Abbot stared at him. Then he shook his head and said, "That's right. And you're right, too".
№ 40748   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:48