policy [Theme] Page 106

No ideology, be it even a thousand times correct and useful to mankind, you will not gain practical significance in the lives of the people, until the principles it will not be practical banner of a fighting movement. And this, in turn, will remain the party as long as the activity of this party will not lead to the complete victory of its ideas and dogmas of the party will not paint themselves, the whole social life of the new state.
№ 567   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:30
Now, gentlemen, people's representatives, the elected representatives of the working masses again returned to the original state parliamentary caterpillars and start with new energy to devouring the state reserves. They Shine from grease, and quietly not doing anything for four years, yet again, strikes the hour and from the pupa will hatch sparkling all colours of a rainbow butterfly.
№ 559   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:29
Is the government really the enemy of the people. Bobby turns to me. - My God, Victor, you really don't know.
But Bobby, I don't do-politics - inaudible chanting me.
- All her doing, Victor, says Bobby, once again turning away from me. And there's nothing you can do about it.
To this statement I have nothing to say, so I silently finish the remains of the "cosmopolitan."
- You need to take seriously their worldview. Your world view is caused by lack of awareness.
We kill unarmed people, - I whisper.
- Last year in our country committed twenty-five thousand murders, Victor.
- But... but I didn't make any of them.
Bobby smiles patiently, once again returning to the place where I was sitting. I look at him with hope.
- It is better to stay away from all of this, Victor?
"Yes," I whisper, probably better.
But that's impossible, ' he whispers in response. - Here's what you need to understand.
But, man, I'm... I'm... I'm...
- Victor.
- ...man, it was so hard last time, I to some extent justify...
I look at him with a look of pleading.
- You are not to blame, man.
- Bobby, but I... I'm American, right?
- What, Victor? says Bobby, looking down at me. - I also.
- But why me, Bobby? - I ask. - Why do you trust me?
Because you think the Gaza strip is the name of a night club, and Yasser Arafat - the name of the black rapper, ' says Bobby.
№ 473   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
- How can such a stupid woman could get so much power?
She knows the rules of the game. You might want to learn.
- Learn what to lick ass?
- Politics.
№ 5   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 17:58