indifference [Theme] Page 55

I hate questioning: the inquiry there is some taste of the day of judgment. Ask this question like to push the stone from the mountain: you're sitting himself quietly on top of it, and the stone rolls down, drags the other stones; some harmless old man, whom you have never been, digging in the garden, and it all falls on him, and the family have to change the name. No, sir, I have a firm rule: the suspicious looks the business, the less I ask questions.
№ 768   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:38
- It's hard to feel sorry for someone who doesn't care.
- Yes? - I ask.
- What do you care? What do you like?
Nothing. I don't like anything I say.
- Have I ever what anything meant to you, Clay?
I say nothing, again, look at the menu.
- I someday something meant to you? again she asks.
- I don't want someone to me meant something. It worse, one more concern. When did not care about the pain.
№ 511   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
Anything not to pay attention - a trifling matter. To monitor and control much more difficult.
№ 499   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:27
...I can't determine whether these people on everything do not care, or they're just terribly bored.
№ 478   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Your response is meaningless. It is useless and incomprehensible to anyone present. We agreed that all on everything to spit.
№ 477   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
You go on home, go to sleep, don't stay out of it, look at it blankly, drink whisky, Wake up at the prescribed posture and take everything as it is.
№ 475   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Fear attracts exactly what you fear. And if you're not afraid of anything, you become invisible. The best disguise is the indifference.
№ 443   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:25
The best way to spend a life in vain - to take notes. The best way to avoid real life - to watch from the sidelines. Look at the details. To prepare the report. Nothing to participate. Let Big Brother singing and dancing you fun. Be a reporter. The Supervisory witness. A man from the appreciative audience.
№ 327   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:17
I have no particular desire to live. I have no particular desire to die. For me it is indifferent. I don't think it's right.
№ 125   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:05