enemies [Theme] Page 108

I love enemies, though not Christian. They amuse me, excite me blood. To be always on the alert to catch every glance, the meaning of each word, to guess intentions, to destroy conspiracies, to pretend to be deceived and suddenly with one push to overturn all enormous and daunting edifice of tricks and ideas, that's what I call life.
№ 717   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:36
Yeah, I friend, - I answered - except for those who the enemy is.
- And who is you enemy? asked the Minister, and all the newsmen grabbed for their notebooks. - Tell us, my boy.
- My enemies - answer - to all those who misbehaves with me.
№ 516   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:28
People need a monster, in which you can believe.
Genuine, fearsome enemy. The devil from which to dissociate. Otherwise we will be just us. We are against us. All vs all.
№ 386   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:22
...people closer to the end of the doctrine and unexpectedly will meet with the last of their enemy - old age. This is the most cruel of enemies, whose defeat is impossible, but you can drive away.
And now comes a time when a person is freed from the fear, overcame the clear, subdued force, but he was overcome by an unyielding desire to rest. If he succumbs to this desire to lie down and relax, if fatigue lull him, he will lose the last battle - the fourth enemy it will cast. The desire to relax will overcome all the clarity, all power, all knowledge.
But if a person will be able to overcome fatigue and pass your way to the end, then he will become a man of knowledge, at least for that brief moment when he will be able to ward off the last, invincible enemy. This moment of clarity, power and knowledge is enough.
№ 163   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
Power - the most powerful of the four enemies. The simplest thing you can now do is to surrender. In the end, such a man is invulnerable; he is Lord and master; he begins with the fact that there is a calculated risk, and commits that establishes its laws; he is the Lord.
At this stage the person does not notice, as it rises the third enemy. And suddenly, without realizing it, loses the battle. Third enemy turns him into a violent and headstrong man.
- Is he losing his strength?
- No. He will never lose any strength or clarity.
- What in this case it is different from human knowledge?
- Man, defeated a force never learns how to handle it. Power is only a burden in his life. Such a person has no power over himself and knows when and how to use your power.
- How to defeat the third enemy, don Juan?
Man must rise up to it, to understand that the force which he had conquered, in fact, does not belong to him. He must not relax, carefully and in good faith, referring to what he had learned. If he understands that clarity and force in the absence of self-control is worse than misleading, all in his hands. He knows when and how to apply its strength, and thus wins his third enemy.
№ 162   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
Those who overcome fear, free from him until the end of his life, you gain clarity of thought, and fear no place. Since that time you know what you want and know how to do it. Do you foresee that new will give you the teaching, everything you perceive crystal clear - nothing from thee is not hid.
And then you meet your second enemy is clarity. Clarity of thought, achieved, casteth out fear; and she is blind.
Clarity does not allow a person to doubt themselves. She convinces him that he can do whatever he pleases, because everyone sees right through you. One gains courage, because clearly sees, and nothing stops, because he sees clearly. But this is all misleading and concealed imperfections.
If people trust this seeming power, then, the second his enemy defeated and teaching will not benefit him. He will rush when you need to wait, and wait, when to hurry. He will mark time until, yet do not lose all ability to learn.
You must resist clarity, using only her to see. You have to patiently wait and carefully weigh everything before you make the next step. And the main thing - to understand that your clarity is close to the misconception that no is not clear, and blinkers! Just realize this, you will overcome your second enemy and will reach a point where no one and nothing will hurt you. And it's not a delusion, not blinkers, and genuine power.
№ 161   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
...the first enemy is fear. This powerful and insidious enemy. Fear lurks at every turn of the way, and if man will tremble and run, his quest comes to an end.
- What happens to him?
- Nothing, but he has nothing to learn, cannot attain knowledge. He can be a bully and a braggart, can be a harmless, frightened little man, but in any case he is defeated. The first enemy will deter his ambitions.
- How to overcome fear?
- Very simply: do not run away. You don't have to succumb to fear, and to do contrary to it, the next step in the doctrine, then another and another... Let the fear overwhelms you, still you can not stop. That's the rule. And then comes the moment when the first enemy will retreat. You will gain confidence in yourself, your determination will get stronger, the exercise will no longer seem daunting. And when there will come this happy moment, do you strongly say that have defeated your first enemy.
№ 160   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
People need to challenge their four eternal enemies and defeat them. Anyone who wins becomes a man of knowledge.
№ 159   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07
Fear - the first enemy is inevitable, one must defeat on the way to knowledge.
№ 156   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:07