feminism [Theme] Page 11

Feminism is fascism without eggs.
№ 84457   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 22:10
Western feminists come to us with your ideas: woman, like man, must rise up to the sky, to go to sea... And in response - bewilderment. Our girl does not want war, she wants to sit on a cushion with a bow.
№ 83030   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:54
Women who have nowhere and no one to give my love and tenderness, turning into a bitch, the hysterical and feminists.
№ 81384   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:24
I've never been able to define exactly what feminism is. I only know that people call me a "feminist" every time I refuse to be a doormat.
№ 77728   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:44
- Are you a feminist?
- No. I love men, it would be someone to love.
№ 73480   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:35
... First, they are ugly - no, really, have you seen anything uglier women? It is necessary to guess - to grow Breasts, thighs, I generally keep quiet! Secondly, I hate women because they are inherently victims. Generally vile tribe - sacrifice. Would destroy it at the root, maybe, then finally came to a quiet life, and the victim also would not have remained in the offense, getting what they want - martyrdom. And the female victims of the most vicious, for they are the victims primarily women. If you want to look at the bottom of human feelings, check out leisure, what feelings towards women to their own kind, and you will shudder at such depths of hypocrisy, envy, malice and meanness. Saw you ever that two women agreed in a fair fist fight, or at least heartily scolded each other? No, they have taken the backstabbing, nasty things on the sly, from which more than from right to the jaw... Consider the situation to what it was before: the woman below men by definition - just look and see as she ugly. In the past no place for hypocrisy: from the woman did not hide her inferior position and treated her accordingly. Today everything is much worse: a woman is still below the men - she's still ugly, but her reason tells the tale of equality. It is, of course, believes in it, because even stupid. Meanwhile, it continues to be treated as inferior beings, and the difference in salary - not even the main evidence. There are other, much more serious : women lag behind men in all fields, starting with love, nothing surprising in their ugliness, stupidity and disgusting bitchy character to boot they for any reason show. Judge for yourself, what a false system to be ugly, stupid, spiteful, and unattractive to the slave that she has the same odds at the start that her Lord and master, who they obviously more. If I were a woman, would have hung up long ago.
№ 70208   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:52
Man is not the enemy, but the friend in misfortune. The real enemy is the self-abasement of women.
№ 69560   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:24
You have to respect yourself! For me happiness is not need a man! And anyway, long live feminism.
№ 64663   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:36
Who would know, as I think about those innocent poor girls who only want to get married so my husband solved their problem! Tales about fairies brought a lot of harm to our generation.
№ 62191   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 16:25
Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice.
№ 59403   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:23
I would gladly admit that women are superior to us, if it could knock them out of my head the idea that we are equal.
№ 47903   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:36
- You consider yourself a feminist? Yes. Very sorry that this word has so many negative shades. Everyone is convinced that feminists only wish to abolish men altogether. This, of course, silly overlap..
№ 32386   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:29
Increasingly, men simulate in bed. It is time for the girls to learn this. We simulated an orgasm as often as they. Feminism won another victory: the men and women of equal putting on an act of pleasure.
№ 31139   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:39
Much more interesting to talk to a woman hater than a fan of the fairer sex. Each of these men stands a woman, which he did not obey, he conquered, which somehow hurt his pride.
№ 24912   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:46
If I was a female European praying mantis, you would have noticed that sex causes me more emotion, if I pre-chewed off the head of my lover. Sounds pretty universal, isn't it?..
№ 24910   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 05:46