aroma [Theme] Page 11

She smells of trouble. She smells like life, purity and rage. It smells of youth, long legs under her dress, stepping on the ground is elastic and gentle.
She passes by me, I again feel the smell. The smell of wet water and anxiety. The smell of trouble.
It smells of youth, wet grass and laughing into the night. It smells gray-eyed gaze, burning insides. She smells like rose petals.
She smells of trouble.
When she leaves, I can still feel the scent. You can smell trouble.
№ 148963   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:25
Why, for example, the smell of incense sets the people mystically, and ambergris kindle passion? Why the scent of violets brings back memories about the deceased love, musk clouding the brain and the Ciampac returns imagination? Hoping to create a science about the psychological influence of odors, Dorian studied the effect of different fragrant roots and herbs, fragrant flowers at the time of ripening their pollen, fragrant balms, rare varieties of fragrant wood, nard, which relaxes, hovenia, the smell of which you can sail, aloe, which is said to heal the soul from melancholy.
№ 75667   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:05
People can close their eyes and not see the greatness, horror, beauty, and plug my ears and not hear people or words. But they can't resist the aroma. Because aroma is a brother of breath. With the aroma it will enter into people, and they will not be able to protect ourselves from it, if you want to live. And scent entered into their very core, went directly to the heart, and decided categorical judgment about the sympathy and contempt, disgust and lust, love and hate. Who owns the smell owns the people's hearts.
№ 12315   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 12:14
The aroma has a conviction that is stronger than the words, evidence, feelings and will. The credibility of the flavor irrefutable, irresistible, it is part of us like our lungs the air we breathe, it fills, fills us to overflowing. Against her money.
№ 12314   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 12:14