Cybernetics [Theme]

- Hear me, Raiden?
- Herr Doctor.
Remember, two of the necessary item to maintain your new body. First- to pick up nano-repair nodes are their enemies. And secondly, to absorb their electrolytes.
- Realized.
- Yes, enemy cyborgs should give enough K. T. R. E.-electrolytes as soon as you cut and extract the liquid.
- They are terrorists. I would have done it.
- Oh! And left hands, be so kind.
- Excuse me?
- Their combat data recorded on the holographic memory, usually located in the left hand. This data is very valuable. I am authorized to offer you gain and maintenance in exchange for them.
- How generous of you.
- Ich liebe Kapitalismus! If the Iron Curtain would have fallen for a couple of years earlier, the Nobel prize would have stood on my shelf.
№ 228769   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:34
Question. Wise use today computers?
Response. In 10% of cases - Yes.
Question. A remarkably low figure. Why do you say that?
Response. Because you need a mind to know what to give the car. And in many cases the machine is used in the calculation of the mind, which then and there.
Quote Explanation: I. Soloviev, translation, 1958.
№ 90969   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 19:34
Computing machine valuable only as valuable use of a person. But he must have ideas.
Quote Explanation: I. Soloviev, translation, 1958.
№ 90967   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 19:34
In the age of Cybernetics, the machine will largely replace man, liberate him, free him from all unnecessary panky. This will be the century Romeo and Juliet, the Golden age. But if not, then why the hell then all of this is Cybernetics?
№ 18680   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:56