abstraction [Theme] Page 1

And like the leaves torn from calendars were placed under my feet.
And in my small town with each step becoming less and less anonymous places.
And continuous abstraction, no matter what I do narrating, blurs and washed out.
Had to stop again.
I said to myself: "Hey, why is it so hard to move forward if you're already at the end?" and, looking around, his own responded:"What you wanted... wasn't it always."
№ 156283   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:01
For centuries, people are obsessed with a mania to grasp form and to reduce it to elementary geometrical objects. Leonardo tried to invent some eggs, which, according to Euclid, purported to represent the most perfect of forms. Ingres preferred spheres, and cézanne - cubes and cylinders. And only Gave, in a paroxysm of sophisticated pretense yielding unique magic of the Rhino, finally found the truth. All slightly curved surface of the human body have a certain General geometric framework - the one that is embodied in the inspiring angelic humility before the absolute perfection of a cone with a rounded turned up to heaven or bowed to the ground edge, which is called a Rhino horn!
№ 114378   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 10:09
- Managed. Elk UDA... ***... These moose are what you want. Phallic managed, for example. Opposed anal ass-elk. And not ass-elk. Close in spirit to our elk. Seizes all that no hitting happened is the elk. Suddenly being sewn-moose...
№ 98204   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:46
Void is too abstract a concept. As well as friendship, love and death. They can not imagine. And it is impossible to understand.
№ 54692   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:17
The abstraction most forms of expression.
№ 25708   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 06:24
Abstraction is a manifestation of the frustration of reality.
№ 18850   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:04